Tear down the monuments and memorials

Imagine being so weak and pathetic on the inside that looking at a statue from a bygone era hurts. :rofl:

4 Likes

Will Jefferson, Missouri be renamed? The state of Washington, Washington DC?

No there is not. Im sure you can find some silly extreme person who maybe is saying it (Doubtful - but there are extremes) but there is no “movement”

Ive never seen so many whinny snowflakes cry about their participation trophies being taken down before.
It really sad

4 Likes

We are taking orders… we will let you know who makes the list.

It doesn’t matter why the 13th was passed, it prohibited slavery in the United States. forever. Lincoln shall always remembered as the president who did away with slavery in the United States. Once and for all.

It’s an indisputable fact.

Allan

Saw it on CNN. They felt it worthy of reporting. Fake news? I thought that was only Fox?

1 Like

But it’s not weak and pathetic to put one up in the first place? Interesting

1 Like

A CNN segment on a movement to remove the Washington monument and Jefferson memorial…

uh huh…
Pretty much 99.9% of all stores CNN reports on they put a link to on their web page. At a min a link to the video. Such its a “movement” you should be able to provide that link quickly.

(Just to clarify - It wont surprise me if CNN or anyone found a single person to state something like that. But 1 person saying it is hardly a “movement”)

Not quite.

It’s still legal… you just need to commit… no… convicted of a crime.

Nope, they were better men than everyone here for it.

Lincoln? Hahahahaha

Thank you for proving my original point. Flail on, brother. lol

2 Likes

Obviously you have no slaves in your recent ancestry.

If you did you would feel quite different.

It’s like Jews when they see Nazi flags and symbols.

I guess they are weak too.

Allan

Shall we deface Mt. Rushmore? :sunglasses:

So not a movement.
1 person who said it when talking about something else.

So you agree there is no “Movement”.

If i find a clip of a some ■■■■■■■ saying black people should be profiled against, would you agree there is a “movement to allow racial profiling?”

1 Like

It’s very disputable.
A brief tour of GOOGLE will tell you that to be effective, a proposed amendment must be ratified by 3/4 of the states.
That didn’t happen until December 6, 1865.
Lincoln died in April, 1865.

Blow it up!! :fire:

Define recent? A decade, 3 decades, a generation, a century? Nope…not one living soul is an example of what you just said.

BURN IT DOWN…oh wait? :sunglasses: