Tampa General: great success with COVID-19 treatment, reduces hospital stays

Because of the current adverse reactions, coupled with lack of information on long term damage down the road. Very uncomfortable with these vaccines. As time goes by, more information is emerging on breakthrough cases.

You have just as little information on MaB therapeutics

Monoclonal antibodies are designed for a specific pathogen. They are not gene therapy which causes the body to produce toxic spike proteins. Apples and oranges.

You still don’t know what the future impacts will be…

And what is even less costly, even as compared to the much touted “vaccine” is, being in touch with one’s own body and immediately reacting to any signs of respiratory illnesses such as influenza or Covid, both of which are initiated by a virus.

There are many commonly available products which are dirt cheap, and if taken at the first signs of a virus infection, can and do prevent viruses from replicating. I have known this since the early 1990s and have yet to be incapacitated by a cold, flu, or any other respiratory infection. Of course, I also am very conscious of what I eat, and eat healthy in addition to regularly participating in a physical sport, somewhat comparable to racquetball.

So, perhaps one of the less expensive ways to avoid a serious bout with Covid is stay freaken healthy, and immediately, at the first signs of a respiratory infection, load up on products which stop viruses from replicating and those which enhance one’s immune system.

JWK

Let us never forget. There is now both domestic and foreign blood on the hands of all those who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket.

Interesting, I just watched a video that said the monoclonal antibodies could be helpful in the short term but might cause autoimmune problems in the long term. Don’t know what to think. I guess time will tell…

It seems that a lot of available information is all over the map. But certain trends do give us an idea of what is, and is not working.

I still think natural immunity plays an important part in dealing with the virus, as well as the antibody treatment and protecting the most vulnerable.

I also think it’s a big mistake to compel children in grade school to wear masks. Since the Covid outbreak, how many elementary school aged children have died from Covid? I think the number is miniscule. But, how many children in the same age bracket have suffered mental disorders, or committed suicide, directly linked to how they were treated because of Covid?

JWK

What is “toxic” about the spike protein?

Umm that’s where the damage in covid comes from, they rip things to shreds.

The Spike protein is how the virus enters the cell. So… if there is no virus attached to the protein… how is it toxic?

Here ya go

Variolation.

But that is what the vaccine is for.

That’s a rather cool study. the link to it is here.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

The last line of their conclusion is quite telling.

Once again showing that getting vaccinated is WAAAAAAAY safer than getting sick from the virus.

Why are you telling me this? Have I suggested otherwise? Nope. Says in the article the vaccine altered the spike protein to be without the ace binder. But I already knew that.

Is that assertion true with respect to healthy individuals, say between 10 and 30 years of age?

Of course, the overall covid survival rate is about 98 %.

Tell me, how many people have gotten covid, were symptom free, and now have antibodies protecting them?

In any event see Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 | National Institutes of Health (NIH)

“Several months ago, our studies showed that natural infection induced a strong response, and this study now shows that the responses last,” Weiskopf says. “We are hopeful that a similar pattern of responses lasting over time will also emerge for the vaccine-induced responses.”

JWK

It absolutely does not say that. The vaccine did not “alter” the spike protein.

Yes… it is waaaaaaaaay safer to get vaccinated than to get sick from the virus.

And your documented evidence that it is safer for those who are healthy individuals, say between 10 and 30 years of age, to get the vaccine is safer for this group than to not get the vaccine is . . . ?

JWK

None dare call the Democrat Party Leadership’s arming of the Taliban, (our enemy), with United States’ military equipment, as TREASON. Why?

Any adverse reaction that the vaccine may have in that age group happens at greater rate with the virus.

Plus there is the added benefit of being at a lower risk of being infected and getting sick.

That whole getting sick part… I am not sure why people are all into doing that.

Yes it did.

In actual fact, the two spike proteins behave very differently in the body. According to Health Feedback, the spike proteins generated by Covid-19 vaccines differ in three key ways to those attached to SARS-CoV-2. Firstly, in the case of the vaccines, the cells mostly break down the spike proteins into fragments. Secondly, the spike protein generated by a Covid-19 vaccine doesn’t assemble into new viral particles, unlike the spike protein from SARS-CoV-2. Thirdly, the spike protein in Covid-19 vaccines is genetically modified to enhance the immune response and to stop it binding to cell receptors in the same way the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein would.

Disabling its ace receptor was key and why prior sars vaccines didn’t work.