Tampa General: great success with COVID-19 treatment, reduces hospital stays

Yes- everyone knows that monoclonal antibodies work on Covid. Read it in the paper. Latest Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Approved for High-Risk Patients - The New York Times

Maybe your Democrat doctors don’t give medical advice to patients explaining the treatment options. Maybe your doctors just order you around.

2 Likes

With the exception of Ronny Jackson MD. no doctors allow you to choose your own meds.

1 Like

Maybe you should change your doctor, and the range of people you know who talk to you about their doctors.

1 Like

Choose your own meds? NOOOOO. I’ll take some penicillin for my diabetes, and some atarax for my kidney disease. Doesn’t matter if they work. It’s what I picked.

2 Likes

The decision to get the vaccine ought to be between the individual and their doctor. And those who are not doctors, and making a judgement call for a particular patient, ought to keep their nose out of other people’s medical decisions, and that includes the heavy hand of the Biden Administration.

JWK

Is it not time for America’s freedom loving people to rise up and rebel against a federal government which is acting in rebellion to our written Constitution?

Via the New York Times’ Jesus Jiménez, Abbott announced on Monday that he will have staffing agencies look for out-of-state medical personnel to help Texas hospitals deal with a surge in COVID cases.

Additionally, Abbott is asking hospitals to voluntarily postpone elective surgeries until the crisis has abated.

Heckuva job, Greg.

So, what does your above rant have to do with the success of the monoclonal antibody treatment?

JWK
Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?

Considering that was not the scenario given at all…no points for that post.

The scenario was the Dr. gave the patient an option of treatments/meds for a specific issue, not just willy nilly letting the patient pick a med, any med, for you specific problem. Good grief.

I’ve been given the same options. The choice of physical therapy and the outcomes I could expect, the option of a steroid shot and the outcomes and the length of relief I should experience, or do nothing if I could live with the pain etc. and treat with OTC meds and in the long term I was looking at replacement.

It’s not some far out scenario at all.

Hate to tell you but the gentleman got the same treatment as trump. What was needed was already at the hospital. All he had to do was say this is what I want.

2 Likes

who said it should be? it looks promising and should be studied… yesterday

get better doctors. mine always gives me several options explaining the benefits of each.

2 Likes

Exactly. And if our pinko media would pay more attention to the “game changer”, the monoclonal antibody treatment, instead of fear mongering and wringing their hands, more doctors would start offering the treatment.

JWK

1 Like

Vaccinations are much more of a “game changer” than monoclonal aantibodies.

It’s much cheaper too.

for now. everyone who has not had covid should get vaccinated if for no other reason than that the memory cells will help once the antibodies wear off.

Uh, the monoclonal antibody treatment is far less expensive than paying for a anchor baby birth for an illegal alien.

JWK

Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?

Focus man… Focus.

1 Like

Oh, but I did. I addressed your nonsense asserting vaccines are cheaper. As I correctly pointed out, the monoclonal antibody treatment is far less expensive than paying for a anchor baby birth for an illegal alien.

Am I not correct?

JWK

The citizens of the United States paid no attention while their tyrannical federal government assisted in the country’s invasion.

1 Like

Focus on things that are alike.

I focused on your absurd remark.

JWK