Talk About Tone Deaf - Decoupling Starbucks

Never liked their coffee in the first place…so count me in…lol. This is best coffee going…

3 Likes

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

2 Likes

Dairy and agriculture seeking to expand into the China market = Good

Starbucks seeking to expand into the China market = ARGLE BARGLE STARBUCKS BAD!

Thanks sneaky, funny OP.

2 Likes

Yup. It’s hard to believe you thought much about this thread before posting it, but :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Trump shirt

Anybody said anything about moving dairy cows from Wisconsin to China?

Biscuits.

Lol just evading the thin and emo OP. Good strategy.

For the record, I do not oppose any company wanting to expand its market in any country whatsoever. Not from a legal standpoint. That’s free market.

I personally want to see companies recognize the ethical (and even anti-American) problem with expanding their businesses into certain countries, and this is especially so for manufacturing efforts. But I do not want the government stopping them from doing so. That’s free market.

I have no problem with individuals (and organized groups of individuals) making decisions for boycotting companies over their business practices. Individual consumer decisions are free market decisions.

I personally do not patronize Starbucks simply because their products are horribly over-priced for my sensibilities. That’s free market – both on my part and on the part of Starbucks.

3 Likes

Trump! Trump! Trump!

2 Likes

Our dear President bragged during the campaign about bringing jobs back to US.

Can we check this off as another failed campaign promise?

IMO - Starbucks sucks. Their coffee is not good, and having 45 different options to add crap in it to mask the flavor. No thanks. I can spend $12 on a bag of local roaster beans instead.

You’re doing a great job.

1 Like

You want all “real Americans” to boycott Starbucks so by that logic all “real Americans” should boycott their support of Trump until he leads the way.

We all know we will die of old age before Trump leads anything or his mooching kids set any type of example.

Already addressed. Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

1 Like

Yes.

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

I agree with this 100%. I don’t drink coffee but my wife drags me into Starbucks.

Starbucks coffee sucks. I’ll drink it if I have too but to spend 3 dollars for drip coffee? Hell no.

Look! A post without Trump! Eureka!

Is that what you think the dairy industry means when they talk about having greater access to the China market? Lol. I see now where the thin and stringy OP came from.

1 Like

I dont think it sucks but I agree it is way overpriced. I cant remember the last time I purchased one.