Tabloid reports Nancy Pelosi Husband busted for DUI over Mem Weekend

That and the body cam footage sure would put every last detail to rest, huh?

:person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Today’s security cameras don’t have to be “monitored”.

There are HD, color night vision cameras with AI detection on the market for less than $50.

Imagine what the Capitol Police have available to them.

3 Likes

Absolutely! Every time they bring on yet another “former CIA analyst” to explain what you should believe and why it’s totes not propaganda, is just a sign of how honest and trustworthy they really are. :wink:

3 Likes

Do a simple search on this board for either of those outlets and see who posts them.

Y’all should do a search on “Q-Pill” and see how many years back the loony libs go with their Q subscription services.

:rofl:

3 Likes

“Looney libs”

There’s “that one” single republican that libs depend on in order to paint us all as the ones glued to any and everything Q.

You did it, libs! You found the justification to your existence! :rofl:

giphy

3 Likes

Oh, there’s more. But, at least you can now admit that republicans have been fooled by an internet hoax.

That’s a good step.

No there’s not. Your posting BS from the bench warmers who can’t come to grips with the fact that they’re the ones who follow Q, they’re the ones who follow Trump, they’re the ones who have pictures of Trump’s underage daughter on their computer.

It’s psychotic that anyone with a working brain would think otherwise, but that’s par for the psychotic course.

Run along now, you have a lot of following to do and it’s still only morning. :wink:

4 Likes

Fantasy.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I linked to one fully acknowledging my confirmation bias.

1 Like

You missed Bill Clinton telling the dems to admit there’s inflation and crime. Stats from SF dems…AHhahahahahahahahahaha! As silly as Trump colluding with Russia.

2 Likes

Surely before midterms. 2026.

2 Likes

Like they’re trying harder than they need to.

3 Likes

The people they’ve been stupifying for the last few decades now work for them. :wink:

3 Likes

2018, says it started 2017. But then again, wasn’t anonymous a thing? No one really nailed down who that was either.

Hell, the libs have screamed “Q-aNoN!” so many times I thought the two were the same thing. :rofl:

4 Likes

You JUST have to get the last word don’t you.

To me the issue is why were Capitol police not alerted. My guess is he didn’t set the alarm. Which isn’t unusual but one would think with their “position in life” it would be part of a nightly reigme. Like most of us make sure doors are locked, etc