T-Mobile announced a merger needing Trump administration approval. The next day, 9 executives had reservations at Trump’s hotel

Well, if Melania gives a speech at TMobile for $500,000 I’ll be worried. But still, that would be better than at a Russian bank that wanted to do business in the US.

Give a speech or have them stay at the most expensive rooms of a hotel.

In concrete terms, what is the difference?

No, not higher than advertise - higher than necessary, higher than comparable options, etc.:

This was the result of a 5-second Google search. A little effort, driven by intellectual honesty, will serve you well in these situations in the future. Best of luck.

He owns it and profits from it.

And that’s relevant to the situation how?

And they choose to stay at Trump’s hotel. Why? Because those with business before the federal government wonder if it wouldn’t help, and if it might hurt if they stay elsewhere.

But Brawndos got electrolytes?

Yeah we’ll thats how Trump is sticking it to the establishment! He tells it like it is. A fighter.

Oh, and Brawndos got what plants crave.

Gosh, I guess he made about 100$ off them staying there. Or less…

Since dems don’t understand business and it’s cost, they imagine the execs wrote Trump the checks directly…LMAO!

Which would still be only a few thousand…

Since YOU don’t understand pay-for-play:

We can do this all day. Fish in a barrel.

So you agree that he has made money?

I’ve got less of a problem with him making pennies while in office, than I do with so many congress critters becoming millionaires while in office.

Yawn.

If you have credible evidence of illegal enrichment, you should report it. Just stating it doesn’t make it true.

You think he’s only made pennies while in office?

Mitch McConnell for instance?

Any of them. From any party.