Syria: Which way forward under Biden?

the shi’a terrorists you mean.

it is not the “Shi’a” who want more influence, its the Persian Mullah’s driving that train.

Would you mind elaborating on this a bit? It seems on the one hand everybody’s worried about Biden being some sort of war monger, but on the other hand there is concern that he’s not waging war (proxy or otherwise) against Iran

Why do you automatically assume his design is nefarious? Do you disagree that Yemen is the largest humanitarian crisis in the world today?

Biden is nothing more than W Bush 3.0. He’ll screw it up too.

1 Like

I would suspect that Biden’s way “forward” would be war. If not in Syria then somewhere else in the region.

whether it is or not is not my concern. strengthening the Persian Mullah’s hand is.

the first does not and will not effect me, the second could and likely will.

Shiites have definitely been taking a lot of terror-tory lately, both on the battlefield and in the elections.

Can you be more specific? What will he screw up?

All of it. That region of the world isn’t a place where one simply takes sides. We’re gonna need more foreign oil now as well. Stage is already being set.

I suggested that Biden’s ending support for SA is not indicative of his desire to hurt the military industrial complex. So I nullified the validity of your interpretation of Biden’s actions. @smyrna suggested that Biden will do whatever the military industrial complex tells him to do. You attempted to refute that by pointing to Biden’s decision to drop support to the Saudis. Saudi support benefits the military industrial complex only through FMS of weapon systems to the Saudis. So I nullified your refutation of @smyrna post by pointing out that the loss in FMS to SA is dwarfed by other military contracts.

I understand that you didn’t want your challenge challenged. But … that’s what we sometimes do here.

No, that’s fine, I am up for debate. But you are basing your argument on something that hasn’t even happened. This build up for the financial benefit of the MIC: where is it? Where is your proof that Biden intends any such thing?

Thank you for the clarification, I think I am getting a handle on where you 2 are coming from

when has a globalist not gotten us involved in wars?

What if Biden continues the drone strikes in the GWoT? How do you see that?

There would be a lot less resource conflict if we had continued to produce our own while strengthening the western hemisphere’s industry. There is more than enough on this side of the planet, and we do it a hell of a lot cleaner than the Mid-Eazy.

it needs to be done in such a way that it reduces conflict… not increases it. For example, taking out an Iranian war planner weakens Iran’s ability to create havoc in the region.

Are you at least willing to acknowledge that U.S. support for the largest humanitarian crisis in the world (which might be an incipient genocide) MAY be working against us?

What humanitarian crisis is that?

Okay, thanks.

I disagree with your prediction: Biden won’t be starting any wars

Yemen. I went off topic with this in an effort to show that Biden is not beholden to the MIC.

Which is to your point: it might be easier for us in the ME if we aren’t seen as parties to humanitarian crises and potential genocide