Syria War-Idlib

Nope. They disagree which is why the reaction to being abandoned was not giving quaint farewells…

You’re making things up. If we had screwed them that bad they’d be at war with us or at least no longer running joint op’s with Americans.

:joy: yeah like they are going to start a war with the US and risk further death. Like i said, completely gullible just like Susan Collins. Der trumpengroper does not learn, he doesnt care enough to learn, and he listens to nobody.

All you’re doing is blindly spewing bilge water.

That you cant even counter. Kudos for recognizing he made a ■■■■■■ call but you keep thinking he has learned anything from it.

When you start with the Nazi Bull ■■■■ there’s nothing left that needs countering.

Der trumpengroper

You’ve exposed yourself for all to see so that’s all that needs to be said.

I am sure there was some bad characters in those pics but Baghdadi wasn’t there, the dude was only seen twice on camera once he was the leader of ISIS; once was when he gave the prayer after Mosul was taken and the other the picture Wildrose posted. They know sooner or later a drone or in his case commandos have their name on them. look at how they good the Jihadi John character who wasn’t a leader of any significance right in the middle of Raqqa.

Baghdadi was probably being moved from safe house to safe house constantly, no cellphones with a small number of people and communications with couriers like Bin Laden. When those million $+ rewards get put on your head you want as few people around you and knowing where you are at as possible that’s how Saddam was caught the reward.

But back to Idlib. Turkey is releasing a ton of videos of their strikes on Assad forces in Idlib, Hama and Aleppo. It’s fascinating. They’re hitting them pretty damn hard. Syria was still able to take over the last pocket in Hama though. But Turkey seems to be hitting pretty much anything that isn’t Russian. Artillery, armor, infantry, air defenses, hangars. They’re even launching long range missiles from Turkey and looks like their F-16s are firing stand off missiles from Turkish air space.

And Putin doing basically nothing to stop them shows why he is not really a serious threat to the US.

Yeah its weird they’re not shooting down Turkey’s armed drones that are flying everywhere over Idlib. Turkey released a video of one of their drones taking out an active Syrian Pantsir missile defense system. Those are advanced.

Like I’ve said for a very long time. Putin is nothing but a blowhard and a bully. He is afraid to engage any modern force because his forces would be utterly destroyed within four to eight weeks and his economy could not sustain any sort of major fight at all for more than a few months.

Every time people get to freaking out because we might piss off the Russians I laugh.

But Russia’s airstrikes haven’t stopped. And Turkey has done zero strikes in Latakia(where Russia’s air force is). Almost seems like Russia and Turkey have a deal where Turkey can hit Assad so long as they dont kill Russians, and Russia can support Assad with airstrikes if they don’t target Turkish troops. But Russia isnt backing down on the rhetoric about yesterday’s strike that killed 30+ Turks. Lavrov said that if they were killed they were with “terrorists”. I’m not sure how this works. I do know the Turkish military is loving hitting Assad and Iranian forces after having to just watch for years.

Russia is supposed to be there to protect Assad’s forces from the US and NATO.

They may rattle their sabers rhetorically but he’s proving he’s not up for a real fight.

I know no one cares, but no ■■■■■■■■■ Turkey is taking it to Assad forces. Armed Turkish drones flying over Idlib like we do in Afghanistan. They see something they hit it. I have no doubt right now that Turkey is going to roll Assad back to the Sochi lines and relieve all the Turkish outposts.

I don’t know what deal they have with the Russians, but there’s something. Counter attack in Hama today too.