Sweden's government said "no lockdown." The result?

That would help. And wear a mask and mandate those attending wear masks. That would also help.

1 Like

Don’t deify Trump. Be more realistic. Of course he makes his share of mistakes. He’s merely human.

I expect this to happen in earnest after the current CV19 battle of the case bulge is over next week.

People are laughing at the media now.

Check social media…its a joke.

But holding an indoor rally, not mandating masks and removing stickers promoting social distancing in seats wasn’t a mistake, right?

The yard signs clearly favor Trump in my neighborhood.

Good.

I hope he dumps Rove. Rove isn’t helping and will give him a case of the Bolton.

The CV19 case count hysteria has peaked.

People are tuning out and restaurant owners are furious.

:arrow_heading_up:

What a dumb experiment. They knew they were going to take the economic hit anyway but still decided to YOLO into 30% more deaths per million than the US.

Great job.

1 Like

I know people that won’t even feed Chinese dog food to their dog… why on earth would someone agree to a vaccine from there? :smiley:

1 Like

Just allow the attendees to burn and loot a little as well and they would be totally immune to the virus.

Just ask the libs. :wink:

3 Likes

Trump campaign can do outdoors or big beautiful airplane hangars with lots of elbow room and amped up ventilation.

Why throw Hiden Biden a softball…

:baseball:

It might be, or it might not be. We only have competing theories among scientists on the effectiveness of those measures.

Yes, I’m sure you can find an outlier scientist who questions the effectiveness of those measures f that’s what you are looking for.

Similarly, there was a European scientist who claimed the World Trade Center towers came down via controlled demolition. :rofl: There’s always one.

The BOK Center tried to limit seating to every other seat by placing stickers on them. One of Trump’s staff removed the stickers before the event. The plan for Saturday (now delayed) is to have the rally in a airplane hanger. The campaign is encouraging the use of masks but not making it mandatory. And they are not saying anything about social distancing. I have heard more then one expert say that the hanger location is a plus if the doors are open. But having a bunch of people in close proximity to each other yelling and shouting is very dangerous.

I watched a segment last night where they were interviewing some folks on the street in Sweden. And every one of them are pissed at their government for placing the economy over public health.

Darwinism in action

I mean, we all know how accurate street interviews are at gauging an entire country’s public opinion.

And there are polls. And the trust in the government is sliding pretty fast.

I’d love a link, if you’ve got one.

I wouldnt be surprised and I’m one who is happily in favor of growing distrust of government. I just think it’s too early for it to be warranted in this case. Especially since cases are falling again and the death rate has about flatlined since April/May. It’s all about the second wave.

Definitely falling, no doubt. Though largely mixed and certainly no indication of majority. I’ll be interested to see how it plays out in the next few months. Especially if the death rate remains the same as other countries’ go up.