Sweden herd immunity? Doesn’t look like it

The social unrest in the US and the counter protests as a result did not do wonders for C19 either.

1 Like

learn history or something. the country was founded by people with an inherent and deep distrust of government. its a part of our national identity. trusting the government is practically un-american

Wow sometimes autocorrect does a number on my typos!

:rofl::rofl:

PS I’m hanging outdoor lights right now…will fix that later.

1 Like

Yet look at the record GOP turnout to install a gov packed with those they have nearly blind allegiance to. This distrust is a matter of framing

3 Likes

“Managed the epidemic best” isn’t shown on those charts. What is shown is deaths per 100,000. In the meantime, the state that, by your standards “managed the epidemic worst” is getting an Emmy for his efforts.

2 Likes

lol… once again leftist projection. I support trump because i support what he’s done, not because i trust him.

Damn that Trump!

Damn that Constitution!

1 Like

Record DEM turn out too! For the oldest white racist guy in history. Well done!

5 Likes

They can just bring in just more migrants, plenty wanting to come in. Countries in Europe are even building walls what a novel idea

2 Likes

Trump wasn’t mentioned in any of my posts.

You brought him up.

Yes I did. He is to blame. If he had said adult things, 73 million more people would have done adult things.

Cuomo and Murphy screwed up the beginning of the pandemic.

They do things much better now.

Allan

2 Likes

Sweden 633 deaths per million

New Jersey 1,900 deaths per million

Casting stones?

6 Likes

What is factual, is that you can see the “odd person” that’s disregarding common sense and choose to not go there. You may not be able to do that where social distancing is not a way of life but that’s one of the reasons, I choose not to live in that environment.

Wow…nice spin so as not to acknowledge responsibility for horrendous mistakes made by Governor Cuomo.

Liberate Michigan!!!

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea to many in Michigan.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michigan-gop-rep-says-growing-list-of-state-lawmakers-want-to-impeach-governor-whitmer-after-latest-covid-orders/ar-BB1b41RH

after murdering 10’s of thousands thats a low bar