Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski should be primaried

I’m not a leftist, and thanks for telling me what I believe.

The party of abolish ICE, open borders, and other insanity?

Probably not.

Agreed, just like Dem Doug Jones only won in Alabama by taking moderate stances. Oh, and having the worst candidate possible as his opponent.

But you are right of course. Senators and House members should reflect the districts/states they represent. That’s one reason why I think many of the red state Ds up this year are going to get booted out.

Also, the OP is only attacking two female Senators. I also heard Lindsay Graham say he didn’t want a new SC justice to overturn Roe either.

It’s such a good issue to run on that they really don’t want to overturn it. It gives them a permanent base.

Sometimes I wonder if some of the posters here really believe what they type, or if it is trolling or parody.

Usually easy to recognize with a poster you know well, not so easy otherwise.

Some people just enjoy trolling the other side.

I think duffman is a Poe.

But of course it’s impossible to say for sure.

I think he’s Poeing.

Primaried for possibly voting their consciences for their constituents instead of blindly goose stepping to Dear Leaders wishes?

Yeah, that makes sense, in a Trump world.

They are not RINO’s. They are pretty much mainstream establishment republicans. But they are definitely not conservative either. And they should be primaried.

Do you think a hardcore conservative could win in Maine?

Yeah LaPage won a plurality because of a split vote which has brought on ranked choice voting to make sure that it doesn’t happen again.

They always have. This is what they always wanted…to smother the left in their ideology to the extreme…now you will see it .

Valid point. Probably not.

Yup. If you’re a conservative, you’re not thrilled with Collins, but given the circumstances, its probably the best you’re going to get.

Hint: She WAS primaried – in 2010, by a conservative guy named Joe Miller. She lost the primary to him.

But the power of the GOP establishment came to full blossom as she launched a write-in campaign for the general election. With Dem voters and enough establishment GOP voters, she squeaked by for a historic write-in win.

It’s hard to beat a party-backed incumbent.

True. How many so called tie breakers did Hillary win? Was it six out of six? Both parties are corrupt to the bone. We should not be so quick to give them more authority over us.

Indeed. That is one of the things that makes our Constitution so great, no vagueness or ambiguity at all.

Remember in the early 1900’s, when laws were passed to bar child labor, and the SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional?

Thank the gods we all agree on every aspect of that fine document.

If you think they should be primaried, then move to their states, and do it yourself. Or find someone to do it.

Or, you can sit in front of your computer and yell about what “should” be true.

Why a Man?

H