Surveillance Footage of Outside of Epstein’s Jail Cell Is Missing, Prosecutor Admits

And now, Epstein-enabler Florida Pam Bondi is running around as Orange Man spokesperson.

Orange Man happy.

Yeah…I know. Isn’t it cool though, that the conspiracy I brought to your attention 3 years ago, is now finally being exposed enough…that even you may now be able to see it? Well…maybe? I guess it depends on the answer to this very important question…are your eyes and ears open? :sunglasses:

3 years ago, the conspiracy was that Obama wiretapped Trump.

All the investigations into that conspiracy have become part of the DeepState conspiracy when they didn’t bare any fruit, or reverse any criminal convictions.

My open eyes and ears see you settling to do a victory lap over errors in the coffee boy’s warrant.

3 years ago, Bill Clinton secretly met with Loretta Lynch on a tarmac in Phoenix…a few days before she had to decide whether or not to prosecute Hillary. When they got caught, the explanation was that they were discussing golf scores and grandchildren. Lynch was questioned whether or not, she’d recuse herself? She defiantly said she will not recuse herself but…she’ll accept the recommendation of the FBI…which is totally uncharacteristic of what the FBI does. It was way outside the norm. A couple of days later, I listened to Comey tell the world that yes, Hillary broke many laws but…she didn’t “intend” to. Therefore, no prosecutor would try this case. Lynch quickly scarfed that up and dropped the charges. Her’s and Comey’s script was identical. This display showed the Department of Justice, The FBI and The State Department colluding at the highest levels to exonerate Hillary.

Right then, it was plain to see that something was very wrong in our government. The FBI gave everyone around Hillary, indemnity but got no incriminating evidence in return? She was allowed to decide which emails would be turned over to the FBI? What? She deleted 33,000 emails afterwards and then ran programs to “bleach” her devices. While under a Congressional subpoena, other copies of her stored emails were deleted and the devices bleached by professionals. If your eyes and ears were open, you’d recognize these irregularities and realize that neither you nor I, would have gotten away with that. Something was seriously wrong.

As time went on, more details came out regarding the political bias the lead investigator for the FBI, Peter Strozk injected into the investigation. It was blatant, unprofessional and inexcusable. I started two threads in the old forum regarding this. One was whether or not Trump would fire Comey on day one of his inauguration and the other was regarding this collusion between department heads that were supposed to remain non-political and work for the people of the United States. Only now, after 3 years, is this being exposed. Now I’ll fill you in on some more…this will go all the way to the WH IMHO.

My guess is Giuliani got rid of it to help his master.

I mean it’s not even hard to find a plethora of instances of Epstein and Trump partying and socializing. 2+2=4

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

1 Like

I’ll never get over people getting special treatment that you nor I would get…ever…until equal justice is served.

We all know when barr clears something it’s legit. Am I right

Yes they are, which is why I don’t buy into wingnut crackpot conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Yeah…I know. Sheople go to their trough to feed.

1 Like

1 Like