Surprisingly Strzok has already raised 30k for lost wages and legal fees. Who would support this cause?

These are all white hats.

So…who got Trump’s friends, the Algarovs, to set up this whole thing? Clinton? Obama?

You have to remember that Mueller is working with trump to drain the swamp and take down all of the pedos.

Settle down there Rev, no reason to get your panties in a bunch. I thought it fit the bill swimmingly.
Good job…

Well…I guess if you believe that…I will just have to let you. Enjoy the cool-aid.

Most likely his donations are likely coming from fellow agents who probably feel he got a raw deal.

why wouldn’t Trump send him some cash. he’ll distract people for a few days.

Americans…

Why should he be behind bars? What crime has he committed?

Might want to read the last half of the topic…then comment.

Not-so-bold prediction: Not one of those people will go to jail. :slight_smile:

What crimes has Strzok committed? What evidence is there that his (completely understandable) hatred for Trump led to improper behavior?

I did and why isn’t Sessions all over this? Why hasn’t trump ordered an investigation?

If you take him by what he says, you are by his own words living on another planet.

Let the guy vent. He feels better now.

What crimes has Obama committed that deserves him to be on top of the chart you posted?

I guess I can’t fault you for wishful thinking.

Got to love the hang Strzok type Trump lovers who want to see Strzok in a prison for excessive personal text messaging. Yet some of these same Trump lovers had no problems with any of Scott Pruitt’s abuse of his office, and his equipment, and his everything he could grift off the government aka the tax payers backs.

Oh well.

Got to have priorities, all you Trump lovers, even if for some of you they are so completely tangled up that there are more twisted hypocrisies in your thought processes than twists in a jumbo bag of pretzels.

2 Likes

The Clinton Foundation comes to the rescue…

Via 3rd party surrogates…Of course.

2 Likes

Good metaphor.

1 Like

Well if you believe the Steele Dosier was a legitimate document, then your question would be valid in your mind.