Surprisingly Strzok has already raised 30k for lost wages and legal fees. Who would support this cause?

The Pizzagate cash was being held offshore in anticipation of this eventuality.

2 Likes

Thanks!

10char

The “two wrongs make a right” argument is overstated by you quite a lot I’ve noticed. I know it’s easy to meander off topic, but it isn’t helpful…now is it?

You really haven’t noticed anything. I have not argued that 'two wrongs make a right" not in the least.

But hey, you go with what you believe, no matter how wrong you are, and you are wrong here, bigly.

:laughing:

Still, off topic? Oh, that’s expected…it’s gonna be ok.

Here you go wrong-o, read the OP and then read post number 2.

Then come back and try to explain how you think I have argued that two wrongs make a right.

Which I haven’t, neither in my thread nor in this one.

:hugs:

It’s a coming down the line. Be patient.

I didn’t know your memory was so short. Here is your off-topic comment…gee how does this fit now?

My memory is just fine. That is why I remembered the happenings around Scott Pruitt and how I see them related to those around Peter Strzok.

It was not an off topic comment, it was barely a topic segue, to a broader perspective on government employee abuse of the public trust. Further, I would kindly ask you to please not edit my posts when you quote them to make them seem like I posted something that I did not post.

Thanks.

So it is…back to the two wrong make a right. Circular discussions aren’t productive. Honesty would be a good place to start.
No one edited your post, their no conspiracy against you so let’s just take a big deep breath and count to ten.:grin:

We never got to two wrongs make a right except in your flawed thinking.

I never went there.

Then please tell me, how does the Scott Pruit issue tie into the Peter Strzok story again?

Go back to the post of mine that you called into question where I first mentioned Pruitt.

Read it again.

Can’t answer, ok I will for you, the two issues are not related…nice try though.
:wink:

They are very much related.

You can’t see it.

That is not my problem.

And that’s why you can’t explain it…otherwise, you would have to be honest and expose your illusion.

$52K in 6 hours. Now that is impressive.

I did explain it. In the post in which I first mentioned Scott Pruitt. You can’t understand it. Again, that is not my problem.

Good for him.

Nice try, Mr. Honesty is knocking at your door.