Surprised this hasn't been posted yet....Biden falls going up Air Force one

“I believe we should go back to a position of a filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago.”. 3/25/21 Sleepy Joe Biden’s first formal news conference.

Pretending not to be old is more the issue for me. We all know he is old. Does he need to jog up the stairs and act like he’s 20? Not at all.

Heck, I’ve been engaged in a conversation and walked straight into a column. I’ve tripped and landed flat on my face more times than I can count.

My friends have dubbed me the “graceful gazelle” :rofl:

I’d really like to see Biden take the stairs more cautiously. He isn’t a spring chicken and we all know that.

Let’s not forget he broke his foot chasing his dog’s tail.

1 Like

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Kackling Kamala, aka Fweedom

1 Like

Same.

She had the worst day ever yesterday.

Biden dumped the border crisis on her…hey she is from a border state…and now she has to wait 4 more years to run for President…with the good health of Biden.

Well darn it all.

2 Likes

I would really like to see Biden do his damn job. But, that ain’t gonna happen

No, not a repost… a repeat.

I’ve tripped on stairs before. Several times in fact.

So has Brandon. One specific set of stairs. Seems like the proponents of Critical Disability Theory could do something for him.

3 Likes

Time for a chair lift. One of these times he’s gonna hurt himself.

4 Likes

or escalator one

Where is Chevy Chase? Is he still doing topical comedy?

Who fell better? Ford or Biden?

Have you seen the footage of Buckwheat getting shot?

Biden’s trip was a Putin-approved publicity stunt.

The Russian narrative is that Russia is really fighting NATO not Ukraine. Images of a bumbling Biden in Kyiv supports that narrative.

Is Biden really participating in Russian propaganda?

1 Like
1 Like

I found this to be funny. Hope everyone enjoys. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Biden is the perfect democrat leader. A puppet! An installed puppet, in my opinion.

1 Like

2 Likes