Suprising lack of stock market threads

No kidding. lol

Still aging

3 Likes

DOW down 600 points again this morning? It hasnā€™t even been open for an hour! lol

1 Like

Itā€™s gonna be crazy this week, fed meeting today and tomorrow

Itā€™ll reach Crazy a little later on in the Roaring 20ā€™s when brokers start jumping from high rises. This is just practice. lol

Donā€™t think we will get to that level of crazy, but anything is possible? :man_shrugging:

Everything is repeatable.

Send in the fedā€™s buyers.!!! Quick print more money!!

Looks lie Twtr is going into the 20$. The new AOLā€¦

1 Like

Was he buying and selling your stocks for you or handling your investments?

2 Likes

Great post.

1 Like

I thought soā€¦:sunglasses:

giphy

4 Likes

6 Likes

A little different this time.

The fed is about to put a 20 ton hammer to everything, to battle growing inflation. This starts in about 30 days.

Enjoy this while you can, because real pain is coming.

4 Likes

I think the real pain is here. I canā€™t even look at my portfolio right now. :sob::sob::sob:

The market is in free fall right now. How much more damage can the clown inflict on us?

Well yeah, war broke outā€¦all markets around the world are down, oil has spiked, crypto has slumped, gold and US dollar have gained.

As to how much more pain can the clown Putin stir up? Thatā€™s left to be seen.

Honestly the market was due a correction anyway. Probably still over valued. Should be more like 25,000

Putin wasnā€™t the clown I was referring to. Heā€™s acting precisely as dictators do when unrestrained by anything resembling leadership in the rest of the world, especially the country that was until January of 2021, the only superpower keeping him restrained.

Iā€™m sure you feel itā€™s pure coincidence that Russia, China, and North Korea have felt they can thumb their noses at the US and the rest of the world since then.

I know, if it werenā€™t for Mighty Joe, they would be just as aggressive as they were during the previous administration.

Poor Joe, yet another unfortunate event that hurts Americans that just happened to coincide with his ascension to powerā€¦

1 Like

Down an additional 6% since last month.

Good new!(?)

1 Like