SUPREME SHOWDOWN: House Judiciary Dem Says It’s ‘Likely’ Kavanaugh Will Be Investigated | Sean Hannity

A recently sworn-in Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee told supporters this week that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh will “likely” be investigated for lying to Congress during his confirmation hearings last year.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/supreme-showdown-house-judiciary-dem-says-its-likely-kavanaugh-will-be-investigated/?utm=push

The only reason Judge Kavanaugh is being investigated is he is a Conservative Judge who adheres to the Constitution as it is the Rule of Law.

Well as long as they are looking into judges… There is a ■■■■ load of federal judges that are over stepping their authority & ruling on their beliefs & not LAW… So let’s investigate ALL the judges if the DEMOCRATS want to be fair & impartial…
(which we know they ARE NOT)
I do agree it is because Trump appointed a TRUE Constitutional judge & he will go by the LAW & NOT BY PARTY LINES… like the dems want… I can’t wait for Trumps next pick… (to be soon😁)

1 Like

Where are the criminal referrals of Avanotti and his liars? Indict every witch. Investigate the 9th Circuit Court with a judicial review. Why do Republicans always bring a knife to a gun fight. Investigate Feinstein for having a Chinese spy.
Why do we never fight back?

1 Like

Demos want to keep wasting our tax dollars just to accomplish their own evil, greedy wicked agenda, then we need to start docking their pay! They want to depose a Constitutional judge with unfounded unsubstantiated accusations! I’m tired of these evil demons in our government!