Supreme Court upholds Trump travel ban

For it to be happening slowly, it has to be happening in the first place. If you can’t even describe how his “extreme vetting” is different than what we were doing before, then you certainly have no grounds to claim it’s happening slowly.

I’m not demanding anything I simply asked you to back up a claim.

Why?

Because you asked me?

You should know better than that by now.

You’re right-I should have known when I first responded to you that it was going to end with you huffing and stomping around instead of you having an honest discussion. What was I thinking.

So you don’t have any evidence to support your assertion? Why didn’t you just say so?

The enhanced vetting measures were implemented 7 months ago.

Improved Security Procedures

Memo to the President

[Trump Administration Toughens Admission for Refugees](http://Trump Administration Toughens Admission for Refugees)

In October, Trump resumed refugee admissions, but required applicants from the 11 countries be considered on a case-by-case basis, according to the officials. Now, the government will resume all processing from those countries along with the beefed-up security measures, the administration officials said.

Please add edit function…

Trump Administration Toughens Admission for Refugees

Cool… Promises kept.

Seems black and white to me. The CA government was forcing pro life pregnancy centers to give information to their clients about abortion.

That’s compelled speech, not free speech, and of course unconstitutional. That’s why I say it should have been 9 to 0.

1 Like

Libs have corrupted our entire justice system. It’s why they must never,and I mean never again regain power.

As for our Constitutional Republic, they despise it.

For them the rule of law is what they say it is, and thus makes them extremely dangerous to our society.

I’m not in disagreement. But I like to read all perspectives to better understand things. Keeping an open mind and all. Nothing more than that my dear. :wink:

1 Like

That’s one thing Trump has done that I definitely approve of. Most of the judges, from what I have been hearing, he has appointed have been solid conservatives and highly qualified. And McConnell has done everything he can to get them confirmed.

Sounds like a sensible thing to do.

Amen to that…hopefully two more.

I am in agreement here as well. Although, if Trump continues his trade war, taxing American consumers, businesses, and farmers, then even this may grind to a halt.

That’s why it’s really, REALLY important that Rs hold the Senate. They need to flip a few of those red states.

Now, now…don’t go ruining the narrative promoted by some around here that I’m an irrational evul librul. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s impossible to win. When we criticize Trump, his supporters say we are libs.

When we give Trump credit for doing something we approve of (judges for example) liberals say we are Trump apologists.

:joy:

You should know better too.

I agree with Flake that the tariffs are bad and the trade wars need to stop. This is a problem created by Trump, but that Rs could fix.

However I don’t agree with his strategy here. It’s rather stupid actually. My understanding is he’s not planning on blocking the hearings and votes, but planning on voting no after. Only way appointments will continue to be confirmed is if a few red state Ds suddenly find some conservatism as we head towards the midterms.

Don’t worry. Everyone believes you.