Superbowl Covid

Its not just my opinion

It really is, and itā€™s worth absolutely nothing. :wink:

2 Likes

No its really not. You are very wrong.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30826776/dr-anthony-fauci-warns-super-bowl-parties-avoid-coronavirus-spread

I get that you want to believe that thereā€™s worth to standing on a little soapbox, shouting into the internet about whatā€™s selfish and un-American, but it just doesnā€™t measure up.

Perhaps youā€™re just jealous that other people get to go on about their lives as normal. No one cares. :wink:

1 Like

No Im not jealous. Im watching the game at home. My wife gets the hoopla going but my kids hate it. Id be watching it the same way pandemic or not. I just hate cavalier disrespect of oneā€™s own community for selfish social needs.

Coolbeans. Iā€™m watching the game in a crowded sports bar, with some friends and family, but mostly with complete strangers, and of course, without a mask.

When I get home, I wonā€™t have the Kung Flu, and neither will anyone else who was there. :sunglasses:

That seems like it could be a blessing and a curse

Itā€™s life.

Pretty much the same. Will probably watch a few minutes here and there while going through the channels.

What are you smoking? Is it legal in your state? I am hoping Tampa wins but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s going to be a relatively easy win for the Chiefs. By 10 points plus.

Go easy on the party goers, you only live once. I take care of myself and expect nothing from those I do not know. I wish them the best regardless of what they choose to do during this time. I personally think this pandemic has been way overblown. But we wonā€™t get into that.

1 Like

So what was the deal with all those guys running around with jock straps over their faces during halftime? :thinking:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t watch the halftime show. I have 0 interest in that entertainer.

Good thing I gave up gambling a long time ago.

It was a creamy massacre. lol

Yeah you sure were arrogant. Guess I was right. About a lot of things. Chiefs got pounded. You were wrong. I cant figure out however why whats obvious for some others are totally blind too. Meh.

Yeah so much for the heartland. How did you like the theme " It takes all of us"? and the game dedicated to first responders? You know theres a pandemic raging. I can only imagine the spike in a week or two due to those irresponsible enough to endanger those around them by engaging in large party gatherings.

Man not even close

Iā€™ve havenā€™t noticed. Life has been normal out here the whole time. Enjoy being cooped up inside.

:rofl:

4 Likes

I did say I was hoping Tampa Bay wins. So Iā€™m glad I was wrong. Ever since around 2013 I havenā€™t been paying close attention to what other teams have on their roster. I had no idea Tampa had that monster defensive line. When my team stinks I pay less attention to all the others because Iā€™m just not that interested.

I have been replaying this clip all day.

It is funnier every time.

2 Likes

Same reporter took a dip in a liquor filled tub at Mar A Largo in 2018ā€¦

She is only a party pooper when it serves her ā€œnarrative.ā€