SUPER TUESDAY: AOC Says US Needs ‘Transformative Change’ to Stop ‘For-Profit Caging of People’ in America

Originally published at: SUPER TUESDAY: AOC Says US Needs ‘Transformative Change’ to Stop ‘For-Profit Caging of People’ in America | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez doubled-down on her opposition to former Vice President Joe Biden Monday night; saying the US needs “transformative change” to stop the “for-profit caging of people” in America.

I understand disaffected voters because I once was one.

As a waitress, I’d watch pundits on TV talk about how we didn’t need to improve the ACA much when almost no one I knew could afford insurance. Or they’d talk about how great the economy was when everyone I knew struggled./2

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) March 3, 2020

There will always be people who make the case against transformative change.

But today our generation’s prospects are worse off than our parents’. Today people are dying bc they can’t afford insulin. Today the for-profit caging of people is normal.

I, for one, choose change.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) March 3, 2020

“There will always be people who make the case against transformative change. But today our generation’s prospects are worse off than our parents’. Today people are dying bc they can’t afford insulin. Today the for-profit caging of people is normal. I, for one, choose change,” wrote AOC.