Stupid Ass Woke Drug Smuggler Begging The Country for a Save

doesn’t want the national anthem played at games she is participating in.

Look at the ant bed I stirred up!

5 Likes

great OP

2 Likes

Sometimes people get what they want. Too bad when turns sour.

3 Likes

'Merica save me!

statue bye felicia

9 Likes

She must have thought it was relevant at some point, why else would people even know? Why do people have to broadcast the fact that they are gay.

The new press secretary for Brandon announced on her first day that she was gay and black. The press secretary before her did not state that she was white and straight. See?

4 Likes

The very essence of a spoiled, affluent kid who always got their way, and never appreciated the abundance handed to them by someone else’s hard work.

9 Likes

You’re right, she could identify as a man. My apologies.

1 Like

A drug abuser, who wasn’t in a lot of states, or in most others.

Is she a celebrity? Really? You feel Brandon knows who she is?

I didn’t, unto she got caught smuggling. I say we invade.

Do we remember what was said about SOFA and soldiers getting jammed up in other countries?

2 Likes

It was their country, their rules, last I checked. :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

Intersectionality is off the charts. Only thing higher is adding tra… could it be? Nah…

I didn’t see this before I posted. Good point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, generally focusing on one’s born identity traits is dumb.

Narrowing down the search for a new SCOTUS justice to only black women was dumb. Being black or a woman has nothing to do with one’s ability as a judge. See ?

2 Likes

Keepin’ It Real!

has a price

2 Likes

that’s almost as many intersections as our press secretary, who i wouldnt pick on so much if she weren’t so jaw dropingly incompetent.

For someone who is anti collectivist… you sure do put a lot of weight on forced patriotism of the flag and national anthem

What in the

1 Like

I too am outraged that this lady doesn’t want to die in a Russian jail and expects the State Department, the foreign representative for American citizens jailed abroad, to assist her, an American citizen.

1 Like

I didn’t mention a race. Is she?