Strange Goings On With Secret Service

I find this astounding. It may be time for a complete overhaul.

1 Like

What’s the problem?

All I see is moving people biden knows and an unsupported claim about TRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF!!!

“Cobra, cobra, cobra!!”

Makes sense to help Sleepy Joe out with familiar people if they are still there.

He would likely use their name anyway.

Lot of faceless sources in that story.

^
Ya, I agree with Ohknow and Camp, this is probably faceless pot stirring.

The idea that previous members of President-Elect Biden’s VP Detail would return to either lead or advise the new detail makes good sense. I’m sure there is a “settle in” time as the SS learns the likes, dislikes, and needs of a new protectee, brining in old detail members can shorten that time.

I don’t think is something to be concerned about.
.WW, PSHS

If Joe can’t tell his wife from his sister, then as Hillary says, “what difference does it make…anyways”?

Smart to get your supporters working around you even when it doesn’t seem like a political position. If you don’t, you may wind up with one of your employees telling a friend or relative about your conversations and that person filing a whistle blower report, and you wind up defending yourself in a political impeachment trial.
Biden’s people know this, Trump’s didn’t.

2 Likes

The next 4 years are going to be fun here…:grin::grin::grin:

From your article.

While it’s not unusual for staffing changes to be made to the presidential detail when a new administration assumes office, the moves come as allies of the incoming president have expressed concerns about how some agents may align with President Trump, the Post noted.

Politics.

1 Like