Stoyer lies as much as Schiff - scumbags

I know what they said because they made up stories about how Obama was doing stuff like this.

1 Like

Obama attempted to placate Iran. Either he is naive or stupid or a co-conspirator. His supporters say he is neither naive or stupid. I agree. Same criteria applies to Obamagate attempted coup.

Well, it’s only great now, after it was made great again in 2016ish. It wasn’t great before Trump, although it was great during some unnamed time.

“Stinky” Hoyer and Shiffty, now there’s a pair a full house can’t beat! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I bet even Tommy wouldn’t have expected to proven right with the very next post.

Soon even Tommy will know the truth…and continue to look the other way, no doubt.

If the President was briefed about every item, he’d never have time for anything else…so…after something is verified to be true and if it’s of enough importance, the President is briefed. This story was still going through the process of verification but was illegally leaked. I hope the leaker is both exposed and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

He doesn’t do anything. Here’s his schedule for today:

He’s a real busy guy.

2 Likes

We talk to people here, not about them. It’s easy:

@TommyLucchese

Yes this is exactly what I’m talking about. Remember what a high moral dudgeon you were in when Obama was negotiating with Putin over missile defense in Poland? Trump outright sucking up to Putin, you cool with that though.

You are confused.

I am not. We had extensive discussions about it.

Yes, you are.

Is that what’s being fed at the trough today? K…now regurgibleet…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses:

Imagine these jumping at shadows Democrats running US foreign policy based on unsubstantiated reports on an “in case the allegations be true” basis. They’d be like a bunch of children lighting matches in a gunpowder factory because someone among them thought they heard a whisper over there in the dark.

I would ask what he did yesterday, but I’ll get the same garbled troll answer.

He did many important things.

No i won’t name them.

Welcome to the state of politics in Modern America.