Stormy: Didn't Happen

What happened to the post you quoted?

Oh never mind, I know what happened…

Stormy Daniels probably wishes she was attractive enough to have had sex with Donald Trump. Donald only cheats on his wife with 10s.

1 Like

Groundbreaking research, got some articles from this year to share? You do seem like the re-run kind of guy though…

1 Like

Apparently the master negotiator doesn’t pay contractors for work done…but DOES pay women he did not have sex with.

This actually makes sense to his supporters. LOL!

2 Likes

Trump’s been lying for a lot more than that, c’mon.

Thanks for your tremendous contributions. You’ve made it a better thread.

1 Like

You obviously mean those who hate the rule of law and support Trump. You are correct, they do eat up fake swill like it’s going out of style!

Wasnt hard after the belly flop the OP took

3 Likes

And then he has them paid off with fat stacks of 10s.

2+ years ago, all we heard here is that ALL politicians lie, ala, “if you like your Dr you can keep them” or “your health insurance costs will go go down $2,500”

Remember those. They were used to shove the steaming pile of ■■■■■ aka, the ACA down our throats.

Enjoy.

Now the “trump haters” expect them to be saints. Go figure

Yeah, we both know what happened, you can’t handle getting your posts routinely curb stomped. I have a pair though.

:goal_net:

lol

:popcorn:

Wait - so some are arguing that Trump paid off a lady because he didn’t have sex with her? Pardon my French, but how massively stupid would a guy have to be to do that??

1 Like

Well, it is Trump we’re talking about.

2 Likes

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/371563-stormy-daniels-on-statement-denying-trump-affair-i-do-not-know

We already covered this last year.

5 Likes

Crazy how when one views recent history in a linear fashion the previous misconceptions are invalidated.

2 Likes

You love it because it’s in New York Post ?

Major fail, OP.

6 Likes

For a second I thought this was a necro thread…but nope just your run of the mill trumper thread :joy:

8 Likes

If it didn’t happen as of January 2018, do you believe it happened since then?