Stop the Coup D'état!

Again, that is not now nor has ever been a requirement. What makes you think it is?

And a whole lot of folks with “intimate knowledge of the law” disagree with the GAO including OMB and the text of the law itself.

You seem to have lost the plot again. Let me help.

Wait!? The people Trump hired and oversee agree with him? You dont say?

2 Likes

The only person Trump hired is the director, the bureaucrats and lawyers in the office are permanent employees.

Real shocker that the OMB’s opinion was that the OMB didn’t break the law. Shocker I tell you

The incompetent impeachment=Treason.

The lying, obstruction of the will of the 2016 overwhelming vote, are tactics which are illegal and out of place in the United States of America.=Treason

Allowing criminal to invade and root themselves in the United States is illegal and those doing that are committing a crime=Treason

Creating and staging false flag events in America=Treason

Leaking, undermining and conspiring with foreign interests to steal money=Treason

2 Likes

Just 1 of 11 times OMB found Obamma to have violated the law . . .

Why didn’t the Dem’s demand impeachment any of the 11 times?

Inquiring minds want to know . . .

Isn’t that called . . . what’s the word I’m looking for . . . . selective prosecution?

As explained below, we conclude that OSTP’s use of appropriations to fund its
participation in the Innovation Dialogue and the S&ED violated the prohibition in
section 1340. In addition, because section 1340 prohibited the use of OSTP’s
appropriations for this purpose, OSTP’s involvement in the Innovation Dialogue and
the S&ED resulted in obligations in excess of appropriated funds available to OSTP;
as such, OSTP violated the Antideficiency Act, 31 U.S.C. § 1341(a)(1)(A).

Or is it somehow (D)ifferent?

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/terence-p-jeffrey/gao-obama-white-house-violated-law-engagements-china

2 Likes

Your ridiculous blind partisanship here is amazing.

The plain text of the law states the funds have to be released during the current fiscal year, that was done, the law is satisfied.

Get over it.

2 Likes

The same reason the GOP isn’t now. The GOP should of definitely tried back then though if they thought those indiscretions were severe enough.

The projecting is strong in this one

2 Likes

The non-partisan group with legal backgrounds and who actually investigated the matter in detail disagree

No the question is why didn’t the dems think 11 difrerent times Obama broke the law where worth impeachment?

Come on, give me an answer? A single time where – it’s highly questionable if a law was broken you and dem’s are all over impeachment.

What makes Obama’s 11 times different. Why wasn’t the media all over him breaking the law?

And I answered that question. Sorry that it wasnt the one the fit your narrative

1 Like

The people, across the USA hired Trump to root out the parasites and crazy people.

Too bad for the parasites. No more sanctuary.

The people, across the USA hired the Democrats in the House of Reps to root out the parasite in the oval office

1 Like

You keep repeating that because you have nothing else and there isn’t a “non partisan” anywhere inside the beltway.

No you didn’t. 2011 Dem’s were in charge of the house were they not?

If there could do a simple party line vote, why didn’t they call Obama breaking the law “high crimes and misdomeanors”.

It fits the narrative of why they are impeaching Trump.

Pure. Partisan. ■■■■■■■■■

No actually they were not :man_facepalming:

No. They didn’t. the “Democrats” are gone. All they have now, are Extreme crazies, brainwashed minions voter fraud, and those about to be charged with major crimes. The “Dems” had a coup on themselves, run by lunatics backed by criminal billionaires, counterfeiters, corrupt bankers, and blood drinking fiends.

1 Like