Stop calling it Biden presidency

Said the dem cheerleader flying in from the sidelines to talk about his Orange Obsession, yet again. :rofl:

1 Like

I said neither of those things. That would be an example of the deliberate misinterpretation I referenced.

Anyway, go chew on somebody else’s ankles for a while. This back and forth has become tedious and dull.

You did, but I appreciate getting the last word for a change. It’s high time my extreme generosity was paid back, even if just a little. :sunglasses:

I’m afraid you might be right. Libs have no one else to turn too except maybe Michelle Obama…but you will only have the same democrats in power that ■■■■■■■ up our entire country. As my thread title says…it’s not Biden running he country it’s democrats top elitist snobs that controls em…same one that control libs here on this forum.

2 Likes

I understand you have to pin all your failures on senile old man.

You see…it’s wasn’t me…it was Biden. Plausible deniability.

Already did. Time for you to do your job.

Explain what? They’re all one and same.

Failures.

Unemployment down— a biden failure.

Infrastructure (bipartian) law passed—-a biden failure.

Stimulus package passed—a biden failure.

Allan

Keep BSing yourself.

3 Likes

Facts over opinions.

Allan

Add this failure too!!!

Explain to them their Dems are all one and the same From where I sit, S and P are bedeviled by the disunity of their party. Yes, they may come together in the end, but to assume they’re all the same is incorrect.

Look at you bragging about the rich getting richer under the leftist watch.

1 Like

But ■■■■ show does come to mind.

2 Likes

There is a name for people who hate capitalism.

But you’re right. The poor and middle class are not as invested in stock market. They are not reaping the gains. That is not good… I agree.

and when exactly is it not “click bait?”

youre getting a preview of the spin for next election cycles from the soldiers

“you never had it so good”

2 Likes

An investigative report into how a candidate is building a campaign chest.

Grasping at straws while clutching pearls is an interesting look.

Is that what you’re doing?