Stonewalling Hope Hicks obeys orders not to answer even easy House Judiciary questions

i hope she enjoys prison which is where she is headed after a judge orders her to answer.
and a judge will.
and she will probably end up being held in contempt. just like the rest of teh trump crime family

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This is exactly what Pelosi wants.

That’s correct. All she needs is one court order to establish precedent which would require all of them to talk or go to jail.

Corruption is a real issue. Are you against looking into corruption?

Oh, like this?

I seem to remember a lot of Obama IRS people taking the fifth rather than tell the truth. Maybe we should have put all of them in jail until they talked.

1 Like

This isn’t taking the fifth. It’s refusing to answer questions.

Obviously hiding things.

She didn’t take the fifth, but whatever, sure, why not.

What a faux scandal that was.

Media consumers are becoming conditioned to the FAUX drama, scandal, outrage and endless hype.

Everyone knew there would be no news…Still pushed the hype.

:studio_microphone:

The liberal Russian collusion delusion continues on into it’s next chapter…which makes some…mad as heck…amirite? :sunglasses:

It’s really simple in my mind…barring an economic downturn, Trump likely wins re-election.

And investigating the opposition party only to result in nothing happening will become the new norm.

Saying this to Trump supporters as well- who think Barr’s investigation is going to yield anything- will have loads of fun reminding you of that in the threads where you will gleefully post “We’ve got the Deep State on the run now!”

How many hearings and years into Bengazi were there? And when Trump is no longer president the BTO song “You ain’t seen nothing yet” will be going through Trump’s mind.

The subpoena would get her in front of Congress. Given that she is already in front of congress, I’m confused why you believe they should subpoena her??? In regards to answering their questions, how exactly would you propose they do that? Torture her??? :confused:

The House DEM endless investigations are a circus freak show. It is being treated as such by the administration.

1 Like

Glad she did.

It was the proper thing to do.

There wouldn’t be a need to question Hope Hicks or some of the other witnesses if the DOJ would just release the underlying documentation in the Mueller report. It exonerates everyone associated with Trump anyway.

Agreed.

I’m with you on that.

I’ll believe that the Barr investigations will result in something when “something” actually comes out of them. (I’m not saying that nothing actually was there. I believe there was. I just think that this one will be just like so many others: " … investigating the opposition party only to result in nothing happening …")

Wouldn’t make a bit of difference. DEMs will continue their endless investigations. They only care about one thing. Punish Trump for beating Hillary.

1 Like