Stone Mountain Militia takeover

Look at the justice system, where black man are incarcerated at a much higher rate than white men are for identical offenses.

Blaming it on culture is bull feces. It is the system. And it is still doing it.

That is pretty much the purpose of BLM.
You want more black fathers being their for their kids?..support BLM.

Sounds suspicously like a Robert Heinlein line. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blood has been flowing for many, many decades.

1 Like

White people with gun protesting a pademic cool

Black people with gun protesting institutional racsim bad

1 Like

When they support that, so will I.

BLM is trying to ensure justice is fair, that will lead to more fathers not spending more time in jail, vs their non-white counterparts. Hell, it will probably mean more black men will get their hand slapped, vs being thrown in jail on some hyped up charge, forcing them to accept a lesser charge, but still do time. With a record, it is hard to even get a job.

Of course there are many black men that deserve a stiff sentence. But statistics show a big discrepancy between white and black men (and boys) regarding the entire process from the initial contact, to the sentencing.

It is a systemic problem.

Another phrase I heard, racism, w/out racists.

The law is the law.

Break it and pay the consequences.

1 Like

Drag them out by their hair or in body bags.

BLM is a terrorist organization and should be treated as same.

If they want to keep black fathers our of prison teach them to live within the law.

2 Likes

How many of those supposed studies take into consideration prior records?

Taking over a state park and threatening to destroy the monument takes it into a whole new level.

How was Lavoy Finicum and his party treated for taking over a cabin on federal land?

1 Like

Where’s the threat. Link please.

And Taking over?

Can’t have black armed people in a park.

Funny I didn’t see a post from you about the “takeover” of the Michigan state capital building.

Allam

I’m thinking leave it off. What’s it a coalition of.

You may be able to peddle that bull ■■■■ elsewhere but it ain’t selling with me.

Nobody but you made such a bull ■■■■ racist accusation/claim.

Lol. Where did I call you a racist? Just said that you where missing in action on the armed “takeover” on Michigan’s state capital.

At least be consistent with your faux outrage.

Allan

2 Likes

That was diffeRent.

4 Likes

Anyone showing up to “challenge them” would be acting unlawfully. Any violence that broke out as a result would be on them and so it would take a bunch of fools to do so.

There was no takeover of the capitol and no threat.

1 Like

And the same at Stone Mountain. Right?

Armed citizens lawfully protesting.

Allan

2 Likes

Perhaps in your purely partisan fantasy world.