Stone Mountain Militia takeover

Taking over a state park and threatening to destroy the monument takes it into a whole new level.

How was Lavoy Finicum and his party treated for taking over a cabin on federal land?

1 Like

Where’s the threat. Link please.

And Taking over?

Can’t have black armed people in a park.

Funny I didn’t see a post from you about the “takeover” of the Michigan state capital building.

Allam

I’m thinking leave it off. What’s it a coalition of.

You may be able to peddle that bull ■■■■ elsewhere but it ain’t selling with me.

Nobody but you made such a bull ■■■■ racist accusation/claim.

Lol. Where did I call you a racist? Just said that you where missing in action on the armed “takeover” on Michigan’s state capital.

At least be consistent with your faux outrage.

Allan

2 Likes

That was diffeRent.

4 Likes

Anyone showing up to “challenge them” would be acting unlawfully. Any violence that broke out as a result would be on them and so it would take a bunch of fools to do so.

There was no takeover of the capitol and no threat.

1 Like

And the same at Stone Mountain. Right?

Armed citizens lawfully protesting.

Allan

2 Likes

Perhaps in your purely partisan fantasy world.

This is the canary in the coal mine that’s waiting to happen sooner or later.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/armed-protesters-march-georgias-stone-mountain-park-71614792

“Stone Mountain Memorial Association spokesman John Bankhead said there were between 100 and 200 protesters. He said the protesters, many of whom carried large rifles, were peaceful.”

See no takeover, just a peaceful Sunday afternoon protest.

Allan

1 Like

No, in the real world. There was no takeover. It was a peaceful protest that occured without incident.

2 Likes

No they aren’t.

I believe if you reload your avatar it might reappear.

Why is that your opinion? No one else I have seen has expressed any such thing.

The “Terrorists” were in Dover this past Friday. Everyone was terrorized and were seen running away from the protest in stark terror. LOL.

Instead of the hyperbole.

Deal with the reasons for the protest.

Knee on neck for 8 plus minutes.

Allan

2 Likes
Summary

You are being very uncivil to fellow members. Tone down the rhetoric please.

2 Likes

WR stated it was a takeover of the state park.

Allan

Indeed. And we’re also seeing the nervous twittering of “escalation” and “takeover” and expressions of the likelihood it will turn to violence. So often there is some distinguishing characteristic that has to be expressed when black Americans are the ones legally bearing Arms. It’s a frequent strain and calls out the credibility of many defenses of the second amendment, because there are so many that elevate its value only when certain populations exercise it.

I’ve been on Sean’s board since 2005. If you want to see scrupulous and consistent application of a defense of the second amendment regardless of race or population, look to sneaky’s posts.

If you want to see relativism, there are other viewpoints that get frequent expression.

1 Like