Stock market will soar if Warren is president

The breaking up of big companies is enough to freak them out, before you add in the massive tax increases and no one who has traded in the market will tell you a dividend and trade tax would be a positive factor for the market. This is why they want the republicans to win the Senate so these crazy policies can’t take place.

They were even more freaked out about Trump winning.

So take what all three of these people said and add breaking up companies, massive tax increase on business and business owners, a 30% dividend tax, and a tax on trades.

These predictions are why I don’t care what the “elite” predict will happen. They don’t know anything.

If Warren really does crash the market, which I highly doubt, it will be a great buying opportunity. Right now, it’s just scare tactics.

That’s because they never thought she had a chance of winning until now, Biden was up double digits until a month ago. If Bernie takes 1st they will really crap their pants.

Only if you have money.

Did these so-called experts think Trump was going to win before the election took place?

Predicting the stock market is a fool’s game. You can’t do it, Warren Buffett can’t do it, no one can do it.

If you don’t have money, you shouldn’t be in the stock market.

The polls weren’t wrong, it’s science.

That’s exclusionary!

Good old fashioned common sense

We’re talking about individual opinions, not polls. Your opinion isn’t science.

Polls don’t consist of a group of individual opinions?

Sounds like Warren or Sanders is exactly who we need if these Wall Street pricks are basically threatening market terrorism.

1 Like

Like me paying somebody else’s bills?

Burn it down!

A poll is a collection of individual opinions, but an individual opinion is not a poll.

Dems have nothing to run on. Impeachment is the only way to get what little donations they are receiving now. Meanwhile, it’s raking in bucks for Trump!

1 Like

Mmmmm