Stock Market Gain Largest in History on Bernie Loss!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I hollered!

I seriously doubt Bernie’s loss played much of a factor in the markets today.

1 Like

It probably gained because there are people like me pumping money into the market to cash in on this manufactured panic.

I made 4.75% today alone.

1 Like

Really???..Is that how it is in the rest of the modern civilized world?

Do you pee on parades in your spare time?

lol.

I’m pretty anxious about this stuff. Had a very rough time post 2008 collapse and really don’t want to have to live through that again.

Laying people off sucks.

This is a pothole in the road, not a cliff you’re driving off of.

As soon as the impact of the virus is known the market is going to fully recover. There was nothing else going on to bring it down.

I’m with you. Be positive.

Mark 11:24

With all the crap going on, the notion that the market was swayed by a minor state primary is pretty far fetched.

Well…except that we are now considering wider travel bans which will effect GDP. Other countries like Italy and Korea are shutting down public events, schools and possibly manufacturing.

And it hasn’t bloomed here yet.

Only until the “maybes” become knowns.

Industrial production is going to explode again as soon as the worst is over.

Lebron beat Zion last night, the market rallied based on reassurance that the king is not washed.

Good thing that’s not happening.

Oh but it is. Sanders and all the other Democrats promise to violate them on the reg.

We do all the time

Sorry, no disrespect intended but that’s really an absurd statement.

We better start making Nike and other brand name high dollar/ made cheap stuff. When the supply starts drying up a pair of Air Jordans will be about $1,000.00.

We all know that…it’s Trump’s fault the damn stock market went up…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

The stock market has not been an indicator of a good economy since January 19th, 2020. :wink:

1 Like

My thoughts as well. Plus incredibly short term trends dont interest me much.