Stimulus Payments We Received

When people vote this November, I hope they will remember something. Donald Trump gave us $1,200 stimulus payments, plus $500 per child. That money helped a lot of good people. It sure helped me. The money we received didn’t come from Joe Biden. I hope that people will remember that.

This is funny.

4 Likes

I believe that money came from Congress. President Trump gave us $300 a week UE plus up this month.

Welcome to the boards.
A lot will be riding on what happens with this next round of support. As I see it Mark Meadows is now driving the boat on behalf of Trump. And in his days in Congress he was mister “no” to any democrat proposal. I believe that there are a good numbers of voters who need a second round. And if they don’t get it, it will be on Trump.

His signature is on the letter so it must be his money that he gifted to us

1 Like

My money was direct deposited, no memo.

He’s going to have to gift me more than $1200 of my own money to buy my vote.

ETA: Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

What happened to worrying about debt?

Wait Trump gave us that?

Strange. My money was direct deposited and I got a letter saying it had been direct deposited and was signed by Trump.

1 Like

Yes.

Memorandum on Authorizing the Other Needs Assistance Program for Major Disaster Declarations Related to Coronavirus Disease 2019

ECONOMY & JOBS

Issued on: August 8, 2020

The letter and the deposit are two different things.

Obviously. But you got the deposit but no letter signed by Trump? I wonder why?

No, I got the letter, several days after the deposit.

Honestly the Op mentality is one I’m surprised we’re not seeing pushed more. I expected ads like this by now.

So what’s the memo you didn’t get?

On the check.

So that’s how he plans to win, He’s buying votes. :innocent:

1 Like

What are you even talking about then.

You didn’t get a check. Neither did I. You made it sound like you didn’t get something with Trump’s signature. You did.

If you had or have a point it’s lost on me.