Steve Schmidt renounces Trumpism; will vote for Democratic party candidates

Me too. Too bad Mark Halperin turned out to be such a jerk. But then we have a double dose of jerkiness in the White House.

Everyone who hates Trump becomes their own news article.

So conservative Never Trumpers prefer radical LW DEMs to Trump. I’m still having a hard time wrapping my arms around this absurdity. What is the desired end game for these conservatives?

Kind of mind boggling when you think about it???

Makes one wonder whether they are really conservatives at all.

you’re probably gonna only see only the most hardcore Trump Republicans stick by him to the end.

now, that’s a ton of people.

Yeah…he’s one of them that is responsible for illegals crossing over in the first place.

Bye ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Never bought the concept of a RINO. Republicans have a rich, diverse body in this country. Conservatives, eternally in search of a home, demand the Republican Party be that home. Isn’t it obvious they’re not interested?

Give up using the RINO moniker. The Republicans gave up on you a long time ago.

1 Like

I think Steve Schmidt nailed it with this recent tweet.

1 Like

Donald sure works himself into a froth over a news network nobody watches.

George Will, who left in 2016, is also encouraging a Democrat takeover.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/vote-against-the-gop-this-november/2018/06/22/a6378306-7575-11e8-b4b7-308400242c2e_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_term=.fb7f635f1b0a

1 Like

Why are you guys entertaining this nonsense? They know who Steve Schmidt is and they “remember” who they voted for. One poster said he liked Palin and not McCain. LMAO! That says a lot in itself. A grifter like Palin over a hero like McCain?? Smh…

I am going to vote Democrat for Congress and Senator this coming November, but I will likely vote to reelect my GOP Governor.

Eh. You get caught up in the moment…:grinning:

Trump sucks.

What don’t you get.

Allan