Steve King Loses Republican Primary after White Supremacy Comments

He didn’t say he was in Congress because the klan supported him, he said because voters supported him, are there that many klan in Iowa? There are over 750,00 people in his district. So a majority of that number are in the klan?

9 terms of Steve King says something’s afoot.

Did Steve King’s opponent run against Steve’s white supremacy?

Speaking of voting for people who say undeniably racist things, how’s Biden doing in the polls?

Don’t know.

Steve King’s a racist, right?

And Biden is what?

Your obvious dodge in a Steve King thread.

1 Like

It’s not a dodge, follow the conversation, I was responding the the person claiming the people who voted for him were the klan. So I pointed out a lot of people are planning on voting for someone who has said undeniably racist things, multiple, and asking if they were also racists. By the way, when I say also, that should clue you in as to my opinion of whether or not King is.

Follow the conversation?

That person was me:

But you didn’t. You were blatantly trying to inject “But Biden…”

In a thread with Steve King in the title, instead of refuting his blatant white supremacy you come up with a bad whataboutism to Biden, that really, if you want to drill in to it, makes no sense.

Because Biden is in no way comparable to Steve King.

You certainly haven’t made the case for that, you’ve just vaguely alluded to it and expect everyone to be secretly agreeing with it but afraid to say it.

Seems like just saying your opinion about the thread topic would be a lot more relevant than the “but Biden” gimmick.

ah yes…

murtha called his district racist for not going for obama

i remember that (and started a thread about it. funny its not brought up all the time. but enough about brainwashed democrat pull-string dolls)

the things corrupt earmarking democrats get away with…

1 Like

When he predicted they might NOT vote for Obama , he said rednecks and racists.

But then they did vote for Obama ! - sooo they proved him wrong I guess :wink:

lol

my how we slice and dice, defending racist talk from racist democrats

1 Like

I think after that, Ann Coulter quipped - turns out they were’t racists or rednecks, they were retards ! :wink: