Steve King endorses Faith Goldy: Is He a White Supremacist?

You are correct

1 Like

Last year, I said that I too was a “white nationalist”. I’m both white and I love my country. What I didn’t know was how the PC liberal media was spinning the word to actually mean…white supremacist. It’s sort of like how the current PC liberal media is spinning immigrants with illegal aliens. They are totally different but when attempting to sell your agenda, you group the two together. This is the exact same thing. Faith is making headway and come out of nowhere and to surge in the polls for Toronto Mayor. The establishment has kept her out of the debates and refusing to run her political ads. The left is exposing their true fascist ways right now because they’re running scared. I don’t blame you. You’re on the wrong side right now but be glad…you’ve got your ole buddy Smyrna here to keep pointing in the…right…direction.

White Nationalists is the term that White Supremacists use so they don’t sound so Nazi like.

They also like to use “Western Chauvinist”

Making White Supremacy Great Again.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know… I don’t associate with people that hate…except those…that hate, hate.

Well… Faith Goldy got fired from Rebel Media… Canadian Right Wing media… for cozying up with the Daily Stormer.

So even the Right Wing sees her as extreme.

She went to Charlottesville and reported when ordered not to by Ezra Levant. The owner of The Rebel did not want to be painted as “extreme”. Her reporting was fair and accurate. I don’t have a dog in this fight and enjoy both Ezra and Faith’s POVs.

Yeah… but it was being interviewed by the Daily Stormer that got her fired.

She repeated words that are commonly denoted as white supremacist. It was then twisted into this being her core belief which it isn’t.

There’s a parable that Jesus tells where He compliments a crooked accountant for being so creative at being crooked. Jesus then tells us that The Sons of Light should be as creative at doing good, as the sons of darkness are at being sinful. We are instructed to get right in the middle of the crap but don’t come out stinking. It’s an excellent parable that I attempt to apply in my own life. I believe Faith does the exact same thing. She gets right in the thick of it all but she’s is shining Light on it to expose the darkness but some…attempt to spin it as if that’s actually how she thinks IMHO.

Nah… look at the reprobates like Stefan Molyneaux that she pals around with.

Lie down with dogs and all.

What in the world does being a “white nationalist” mean to you?

So then…Ezra must be pretty stupid then for hiring her in the first place? Isn’t it amazing that she could have hid her true feelings from him for such a long time?

Yeah… he was stupid.

I never, ever thought about the word or the meaning until a tad over a year ago. How would you label “The Proud Boys”?

Western Chauvanist… which is code for White Nationalist.

I am having flashbacks to Charlottesville when some posters could not say white nationalism is a bad thing.

Let me make this very clear…in my personal life, I will not be pushed around by someone who hates and I don’t back down. What I’m witnessing are others with a similar mindset, standing up for what’s right. I will never start a fight but I also will not witness others being treated violently in my presence. I believe Faith is of the same mold. I believe Ezra is of the same mold. I believe Gavin McInnes is of the same mold and he was instrumental in starting The Proud Boys. What I’m witnessing across our country are some that believe that using violence, they’ll get their way. I stand in the way of that way.

White supremacists and KKK-lite (and -heavy) folks change the names of their group as often as they do, as well as converting previously harmless words and gestures into racist code, I think, because those changes are effective at two things: confusing people who want to target them, and converting people who will call themselves, say, a “white nationalist” but who will not call themselves a “klansman.”

The suckers who get conned by these simple name changes can always blame libs and PC culture, even though neither has anything to do with it.

I remember that thread. The PC liberal media didn’t spin anything, it’s what white supremacists call themselves. How do you feel about Faith telling the Daily Stormer that the neo-nazis have robust ideas on race and the JQ? How do you feel about the “Jewish Question”?

I stand against hate.