Steve Bannon indicted in NY!

Ah, and here comes the condescension. Because conspiracy theorists want to feel special and they have special info the sheople don’t.

All these chowderheads are getting rung up for simple violent behavior and embezzlement.

Life is gonna get increasingly weird for those types. Some aren’t gonna make it out in one piece.

6 Likes

4 more than the entire Clinton and Obama administrations.

1 Like

I dunno, there’s very little artistry in their cons. They say “give us cash, eh” and people just do.

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me. I wonder if there’s any buyer’s remorse.

Well, they’re enterprising lads, for sure. Look, online credit card donations don’t just turn into marine playtoys and C Cups by themselves. They’re self-starters. You gotta admire that…

1 Like

What businesses, what uniion headquarters, what churches? Seems important enough to say which ones.

Who said we don’t need trials anymore?

It is an overlay.

Here’s the original picture - a small church in Kansas that burned (likely from natural causes) in March.

1a-IMG_3556

http://wyandottedaily.com/fire-destroys-historic-st-john-the-divine-church/

4 Likes

Oopsi

:man_facepalming:

How surprising. It was faked up.

You should probably rethink calling someone else a liar while you’re posting up a photoshopped picture.

And maybe a little introspection as to why you keep stepping on rake after rake and calling others “sheople”.

14 Likes

Thanks for correcting me. I queried “St. John’s” in DC and that picture came up. I didn’t catch the cheating.

The first one was accurate and proved my point. I was mistaken though on the second but it does not negate the fact that St. John’s in DC was seriously damaged by fire from protesting arsonists.

Especially ones with angry cat avatars or done by women who are well endowed.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Neither proved your point.

There was no violence going on when the protestors were gassed.

No, it doesn’t prove your point because it was the day before.

Where did you get the fake news pic from?

…and it clearly displayed what was in store ahead. Thus…they were removed.

Nope.

Anyways where did you get the fake news pic from?

The image was manufactured by The Daily Wire.

…something, something about regurgitating propaganda without engaging in individual thought
:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Huh?

In America we don’t arrest or detain people for things we think they might do.

Maybe you didn’t get that message?