Stephanie Grisham leaves her position as press secretary

Yes, yes…all the lack of indictments and convictions is PROOF of all of the corruption. Right?

2 Likes

Indeed. History is going to be absolutely brutal to this administration. I have no doubt it will go down as the single most corrupt United States administration in modern times, if not all time.

2 Likes

Lets be honest here. After Trump steps out of the White House, he is going to get the George W Bush treatment.

3 Likes

Maybe. You are likely correct. But this is something entirely different. I’ve never in my life seen such large segments of the population so easily manipulated into believing the exact opposite of what they see and hear with their own eyes and ears. If nothing else, this period of time has once again proven the axiom that “Propaganda Works.”

4 Likes

Deep state is deep :wink:

1 Like

What on earth does Melania do besides watch people build a tennis court at WH?

the fact that they have so far gotten away with it is testament to the extreme amount of corruption in the administration.

what was done in fisa abuse and campaign spying is worse, by far, than anything nixon ever thought of doing. the entire upper levels of the bureaucracy of the DoJ, NSC, FBI, and much of the DoS were involved.

of course you’re willing to excuse all of that because the Obamassiah must be kept clean!

She will be pleasure to look at…while libs are screaming.

1 Like

I AM THE DEEEEEEP STATE!!!

3 Likes

Its all about feeeelllllings, doncha know?

1 Like

The lack of evidence is all the evidence needed! Well done! You’re doing great! :+1:

:rofl:

1 Like

I mean, how do we know Santa and Satan aren’t the same person? They are never seen together in the same room. Same letters in their name even. This is PROOF they are the same person!

:rofl:

2 Likes

She seems reasonable.

1 Like

rur jur?

She’s a lot easier on the eyes than Baghdad Bob, I’ll give her that.

Just your typical Trump appointee that will be defended by loyalists.

3 Likes

Apparently all you have to do is look decent or better to work in this admin, sans Sarah Huckaliar.

2 Likes

Thank God for that! :+1: :raised_hands:

So your interest in her is purely for eye candy purposes?