STEELE SPEAKS: ‘Trump Dossier’ Author Breaks Silence, Sends Cryptic Email

Originally published at: STEELE SPEAKS: ‘Trump Dossier’ Author Breaks Silence, Sends Cryptic Email | Sean Hannity

Christopher Steele, the former British Spy and author of the debunked ‘Trump Dossier,’ broke his silence this week; sending an email that warned of “strange and troubling times” and “one-sided governance.”

Steele sent the cryptic message to Vanity Fair editor Radhika Jones after he was included in their 2018 New Establishment List; saying he hoped to “speak unpalatable truths to power.”

"In these strange and troubling times, it is hard to speak unpalatable truths to power, but I believe we all still have a duty to do so. I salute those on your list, and otherwise, who have had the courage to speak out over the last year, often at great personal cost,” wrote Steele.

“At a time when governance is so distorted and one-sided, as I believe it currently is in the United States, the media has a key role to play in holding it accountable,” he added.

Christopher Steele made global headlines during the 2016 election when he released the infamous ‘Trump Dossier,’ a 35-page document filled with salacious and unconfirmed reports surrounding then-candidate Donald Trump.

Read the full report at ABC News.