Steele Dossier correct yet again - Cohen was in Prague in the Summer of '16

and you too.

Being 7 and believing in Santa is a lot less marginal than being a supposed adult and still believing in Trump.

7 Likes

Pray tell tell us about your experiences as a lady to give you such knowledge about the issue?

Now apply this to every thread Doug posts in about this…

You’d think only one person here defending the thing would be a hint.

2 Likes

Don’t have any as a lady. Have a ton with ladies. And women. And foul-mouthed females.

I decide how I treat whom, not them. Unless you count them deciding on their own behavior.

You?

How’s this working out for ya?

You’ve gone back to believing Cohen?

Ah the good O’ Days when the left believed in the pee tapes for 2 and 1/2 years.

You think mueller suborned perjury for cohen’s congressional testimony?

1 Like

I’m just saying. Today you believe him but last week he was un-trustable liar while last year his word was gospel. It gets confusing

Of course I don’t believe some crazy ■■■■■■■■ conspiracy that Mueller forced Cohen to lie

I had a friend who told me that Cohen was a proven liar and had absolutely no credibility.

He then proceeded to tell me Cohen was absolutely telling the truth on issues relating to collusion.

When I pointed out the obvious logical fallacies surrounding holding both positions, he went on a rabbit trail of spin that gave up trying to unspin as I was getting dizzy from the effort.

You have a weird way of agreeing that this thread is a load of ■■■■■

Was Cohen in Prague?

What do you got to say now that the existence of compromising tapes made in Moscow has been confirmed?

1 Like

The person who “confirmed” them also “confirmed” that they thought they were fake. If you are going to rely on him for one, you have to rely on him for the other.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/investigations/article229424084.html

The newly released report from Special Counsel Robert Mueller says Donald Trump’s fixer and personal lawyer was not in the Czech Republic months before the 2016 election.

And then there’s this:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/453384-fbis-spreadsheet-puts-a-stake-through-the-heart-of-steeles-dossier?amp

Multiple sources familiar with the FBI spreadsheet tell me the vast majority of Steele’s claims were deemed to be wrong, or could not be corroborated even with the most awesome tools available to the U.S. intelligence community. One source estimated the spreadsheet found upward of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong, nonverifiable or open-source intelligence found with a Google search.

In other words, it was mostly useless.

I’d like to see the “spreadsheet”.

“Multiple sources”.

John Solomon

:joy:

Oh I thought unnamed sources, confidential, etc. were ok again. Sorry.

Is he wrong?