Steele Dossier correct yet again - Cohen was in Prague in the Summer of '16

Yes.

Saying, “there is no evidence that Y happened” is drastically, and fundamentally different than, saying, “I do not believe evidence X establishes conclusion Y.”

I’m not trying to treat your posts like legal documents that need to be certified; I’m just reading the words.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty lame rationale.

I dont consider signing a LOI with financing from a sanctioned bank, lying about it, publicly defending Russia against meddling claims, and emails sent to don Jr talking of “Russia governments support of mr trump”…“lame” :rofl: (oh and I forgot to mention all his associates with illegal Russian contacts and indictments)

No that’s not even right either…

Doug just admitted that there is evidence. This is progress.

Party time everybody!

3 Likes

No “looking” necessary. Just reading of Paul Manafort’s, Chairman of the Trump campaign, guilty pleading.

That’s one bit of the illegal conspiracy you seek right there. Whole bunch of bits actually, though not all…

Trump sure did, live on TV. But as you know, the hacking is only but a bit of the overall illegal activity.

Yes, among other payoffs.

^ Dere ya go.

Got along? Cute. Naw, what is going to happen is what has been happening. Indictments, pleas, trials, convictions, jail sentences. Up and up the chain it goes, where it stops, everyone knows.

So… what was supposed to happen?

1 Like

It’s going to unravel.

You’ll have to wait a bit. Pelosi shut the government down.

Biggest news story according to some was a lady used a bad word. Is that unraveling?

Shutdown occurred in 2018 Before she was even speaker of the house again? That lady has all sorts of power.

No wonder she frightens the good people of texas

3 Likes

I’m a frayed knot.

God Help Us What happened?

He’ll be denying that soon. When he cant realize they’re the only one trying to defend the indefensible, arguing with them is hopeless.

No, not a lady. A female.

Females are ladies whether they are 2 year old or 92, that is what my father thought me

Only if they act like ladies. Ladies don’t talk like that.

ladies act how they want to act, does not change how we should treat them. hell Queen Elizabeth has been know to use language and she is a very prim and proper lady

The days when men get to define what women are and are not allowed to do is over. Get over it.

4 Likes

Different values. By that logic, Trump is a gentleman - and I disagree.

Ridiculous. We are talking about ladies, not women.