Steele Dossier correct yet again - Cohen was in Prague in the Summer of '16

download%20(3)

3 Likes

But wait there’s more

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1079082188665171971?s=19

You posted nothing of value…you are just repeating nothing…do you have the link to back up your claims?

So…the dems forced him to have his policies…who the ■■■■ is that stupid to agree with that?

1 Like

The FISA docs that Donald said he was going to release unredacted but still hasn’t?

1 Like

Thanks for the history lesson. Out of all that, what really needs to be proven is as follows:

" The reason for using Wikileaks was “plausible deniability” and the operation had been conducted with the full knowledge and support of Trump and senior members of his campaign team."

What was that support by Trump? Was it illegal?

Everything else is interestng but not all that critical. Take the Tower meeting. Yes, Trump Jr. was told that the meeting was covering illegal activity by Hillary. Why would he not hold such a meeting? And we have no idea what he would have done with it but it would necessarily have involved going to the authorities with it. There is nothing illegal or unethical in that…it would be his responsibility.
And what did he get…junk that he threw away. If they were in knee deep with Putin and this was part of the great conspiracy, would Russia have had a meeting to give them that junk?

Now Stone, I believe, denies it, but what if they had given him advance notice of what was being released? What would be the offense involved?

As to the “unanswered question”, it was as follows:

[> That parts of the dossier are credible do not make the other parts credible. If this is all that were needed, it is pretty obvious how a person with experience would create a dossier that included fake information. He would not surround it with other fake information.

Care to show us how that works with the specific elements in this dossier?<]’

Basically an example of that would be that it would be true and provable that Trump was in Moscow. That would be the true part to a fake statement that he made a pee tape.

I didn’t take that question to be even serious.

I think this is going to unravel.

Unravel how

We’ll see. Shouldn’t take long.

Lol…

Ten more lols

How many more days?

4 Jan 2019.

I will await J4

Trumpists better hope that this is where it begins and ends.

Probably not

1 Like

I get a laugh every time I watch manafort try to answer this question. Standard YouTube warnings.

4 Likes

Such stupidity from someone who is supposed to be leading the country. Sad times.

Waiting on today’s funnies.

Did Q tell you that? What’s supposed to happen on J4? Will it be as exciting as D5?

Not as good as D13.

That was off the hook.

1 Like

I was on pins and needles waiting to learn the new date we will finally get the real truth. Thanks @WuWei!