STD contracted during car sex isn't covered by GEICO auto policy, federal judge rules

Should have spent the extra $50 for the “car sex” rider.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe if they have an auto accident they can turn the property damage in on their health insurance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But what if you crash into a hooker and get it from her?

It amazes me that this actually made it all the way to court.

Well, it was worth a try. :smile:

The way the policies are written, it actually could have been. But of course it’s silly

These cases often sound silly but they are useful to clear up vagueness introduced by bad judges and poor writing by underwriters.

I stopped being weirded out by cases when the McDonald’s got coffee decision came out. That was an actual case.

When i was in high school, I worked at McDonald’s. When I first started there, they had magnets on the sides of the grills to hold the metal spatulas. I came in one day and they were gone. I asked the manager about it. Turns out, a McDonald’s somewhere was sued because someone’s finger got caught in between the spatula and magnet and ended up with an injury.

We got a good laugh out of that one (the lawsuit, not the injury)

1 Like

Having read more about that case, if my memory serves me correctly, the woman was severely burned and lost feeling “down there”. McDonalds had several violations for their coffee being too hot that they ignored.

1 Like

Yep it was actually the cap design for the cup. That made it really interesting too