State of the Union Location

The media couldn’t help themselves. They would be commenting 24/7 for weeks about what Trump said. The liberals here would have 16 threads on it. Guaranteed. The alt left would report right here what Fox, Rush, and the others said. They are the biggest mouth piece for the people they hate the most.

He should have in front of the wall in San Antonio.

1 Like

That’s such a weird statement to make, because reality is that optics is ALL that matters to Trump. It’s just that his idea of a good “look” is not shared by most, to put it mildly.

Poor Trump and his Trumpsters - ever the victims. It’s not Trump’s fault that so many people think he’s a dumbass !!!

1 Like

Optics are the reason why Trump hasn’t settled. He can never stand to be seen to have caved.

2 Likes

Our first Hollywood president is not about optics? :joy:

Good one

Yeah, that one’s a real corker. Trump is all optics, all the time. There’s been nothing he cares more about than appearances.

1 Like

And ya’ll would eat it right up

Always a victim

Trump from Hollywood to the WH, Obama from the WH to Hollywood.

Trump just caved. No state of the union. What a dick

He could do it from a dead mall. Maybe the mall walkers and lone GNC employee would clap for him.

Trump from bankrupt deadbeat to Russian money-laundering traitor, is what you mean. Stick to the facts, comrade.

Liberal-splaining

Would you look at that…

1 Like

First hollywood president?

I think the first was the actor Ronnie Reagan.

/thread

My bad I forget how much so called conservatives love Hollywood…they liked the first one so much, they got baited into the bad sequel…

He caved…just like he will with the shutdown…lol…

What choice did he have? Last time I checked the speaker controls who can speak on the house floor. If I were him, I’d find a closed factory in the rust belt and give my SOTU from there.

1 Like

#1 Open the government and proceed as planned.

#2 Transmit the SOTU in writing as was the norm until 1912.

#3 Deliver the Speech from the Oval Office and deliver a copy of the speech in video and with transcripts from the Office of the President to Congress (really just a modern version of #2).

#4 Choose an alternate location, invite the Congress to attend, deliver the speech and deliver a copy of the speech in video and with transcripts from the Office of the President to Congress (really just a modern version of #2).
Just 4 that I could think of.

.>>>>

2 Likes