State of the Union fact check

I’m sure Trump didn’t pick each of his “call outs” personally.

I’m sure he just gave orders to a minion - find someone I can use to illustrate this or that point.

Girl stuck in a “failing school” actually attends a pretty good charter school.

They didn’t know what Trump was going to say about them - you’d think someone would have told them so they could point out the truth…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/girl-chosen-by-trump-to-symbolize-failing-schools-attends-a-popular-charter-program/ar-BBZOXaE?ocid=spartandhp

It’s not a question of identifying his lies, it’s if he ever actually says anything true.

I don’t like to make blanket statements like that.

Obama was excoriated by talk radio for every single thing he did. No exceptions.

Let’s not go down that road.

Trump has done a few good things. A very few. And told the truth a few times.

You have a quote of him saying she was stuck in a failing school?

She received an opportunity scholarship which grants up to $4200 per year for tuition and fees. This helps her single mom pay for that charter school.

1 Like

Fact - the state of the union is stronger than it ever has been.

“Lemme trigger some people”

Yes. Nothing says the “best stronginess of the union ever ever” like getting impeached

What Trump actually said.

“Yet for too long, countless American children have been trapped in failing government schools. To rescue these students, 18 states have created school choice in the form of opportunity scholarships. The programs are so popular that tens of thousands of students remain on a waiting list. One of those students is Janiyah Davis, a fourth-grader from Philadelphia.”

Please someone show where the “fact check” found the lie.
This speaks about the media, not about Trump.

The linked article says MasT III is a taxpayer funded charter school, she doesn’t attend based on a voucher or scholarship.
.WW, PHS

She pays nothing for her daughter being at that school. There is no tuition.

Fact check the entire speech. Almost everything he said about the economy was a bunch of lies.

Small detail

It’s a requirement facts be accurate? When did that start?

We know for sure when it stopped: January 20, 2017. At the biggest inauguration in history.

$2,500

These shallow allegations always end up as muddled falsehoods.

Sounds like wolf to me.

:wolf:

Has it been a week already? :rofl:

1 Like

How dare you question Dear Leader?!

If it truly is a “Charter School” then it is a government/taxpayer supported school and does not charge tuition.

In the city where I live, Charter School admission is by lottery and there are many more applicants than there are spaces. The only difference financially between attending a Charter School and attending a Public School is that our state refuses to provide buses for Charter School attendees.

Strange. That’s exactly what he said when I watched too. It’s as if libs are seeing what they want to again. :thinking:

1 Like