State of the Union Address 2020

Nah, it’s getting there by air. I’m in the same boat. We have running water and power. That’s pretty much it.

Well it sounds crazy but it works for this guy for literally no reason so I’m gonna give it a shot.

1 Like

Follow what?

Way to go sanctuary city New :York way to help that 92 year old lady!

I say go for it. What you got to lose?

1 Like

Hi Plasma. Happy now? Go play. :rofl:

1 Like

Had to think about how they felt about the planting of trees.

Boy, Kamala Harris has some I’ll cut you eyes going on.

1 Like

Your boy said he cut healthcare costs by sixty percent. Those of us in the reality based community are aware that our insurance premiums went up.

1 Like

I am playing…

1 Like

Not with me. Move along now. :hugs:

A 21-year-old Latin American man charged in New York City with raping and murdering a 92-year-old woman overstayed his 2016 tourist visa, a serious immigration crime that can lead to deportation and a complete ban from ever entering the country.

Federal law enforcement officials told Secrets late Wednesday that Guyanese Reeaz Khan’s illegal status is what prompted them to ask city police to detain him for deportation after his arrest on Nov. 27 for assaulting his father with a broken ceramic mug.

But, instead, the city followed Mayor Bill de Blasio’s “sanctuary city” policies for illegal immigrants and released him, ignoring the detainer request from Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The police said they didn’t get a detainer, a claim ICE rejected.

Is that the one with the head gear on?

He has done more than the dims

May I introduce you to this thing called the State of the Union Address to Congress? It seems like this may be your first one.

7 Likes

Seems like that’s true across the board:

3 Likes

Trump was talking about criminal illegal aliens. She was mean mugging him.

That poor thing.

He flat out lied. He didn’t cut anything. Rates. Went. Up.

1 Like

My healthcare went down this year. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes