State Department probe of Hillary emails finds no deliberate mishandling of classified information

FOIA, they get to the documents, after all it was a horrible video!

1 Like

Well this is disappointing, I was hoping for some high level indictments like I was promised. That darned deep state at it again. When will JW and Veritas catch a break.

1 Like

Judicial Watch has no teeth. The strive off of suckers like you that think they are going to find dirt that the feds could not.

1 Like

Bombshell!

1 Like

Got a date yet for when the investigation(s) will be completed?

2 Likes

This was not a criminal investigation. This was simply an administrative process review by DoS to determine if established processes safeguard classified information and if individuals created security incidents by mishandling that information. These administrative reviews are administered through the Security Incident Program

As this is an administrative review, DoS only takes administrative disciplinary action:

12 FAM 557.3 Disciplinary Actions and Security Clearance Review Referral for Security Violations
(CT:DS-186; 02-08-2013)
After DS/IS/APD affirms adjudication of an employee’s security violation, DS/IS/APD refers the incident, along with a summary of mitigating or aggravating factors and other security incidents within the moving 3-year window, to DS/SI/PSS and HR/ER. DS/SI/PSS and/or HR/ER takes or initiates one or more of these actions against the violator:
(1) DS/SI/PSS issues a letter of notification, reviews the security clearance of the violator, suspends or revokes the violator’s security clearance; and/or
(2) HR/ER issues a letter of admonishment or a letter of reprimand, suspends the violator without pay, or terminates the violator’s employment.

With the context of what this review actually is, the fact that 38 individuals were cited for violations is significant.

V. ADJUDICATIVE RESULTS (TOP LINE ROLLUP)

APD’ s administrative review of the HRC emails resulted in the adjudication of 91 valid violations attributable to 38 individuals. Additionally, APD adjudicated 497 valid violations where no individual was found to bear culpability, resulting in a ''valid, but not culpable" determination.
Total Valid Violations Adjudicated: 91 Total VnC: 497

38 individuals were found to have created 91 security violations (not a lesser finding of a simple security infraction). I wouldn’t be surprised if, after receiving the summary letter from DoS, Senator Grassley makes criminal referrals to DoJ for those violations.

:rofl:

Good Lord.

These people.

2 Likes

Never give up!
Lock her uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!

2 Likes

We need more investigations!
Hillary MUST be jailed!

2 Likes

YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!
But why?

2 Likes

Because she’s a Clinton!
Although if she is jailed, then AM radio will lose 2 hours of daily anger and blaming.

1 Like

Nah, she won’t go to jail. This just further highlights how reckless and careless the use of a private email server is for use to conduct official government work. In order to communicate with the SoS, Clinton caused employees to send classified information to her on her personal unsecured and unmonitored email server.

From the letter:

The Use of Personal Email to conduct Official Business Represented an Increased Risk of Unauthorized Disclosure

It was AP D’s determination that the use of a private email system to conduct official business added an increased degree of risk of compromise as a private system lacks the network monitoring and intrusion detection capabilities of State Department networks. While the use of a private email system itself did not necessarily increase the likelihood of classified information being transmitted on unclassified systems, those incidents which then resulted in the presence of classified information upon it carried an increased risk of compromise or inadvertent disclosure.
APD Uncovered No Persuasive Evidence of Systemic Misuse Relative to the Deliberate Introduction of Classified Information to Unclassified Systems
While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, 'the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations. Correspondence with the Secretary is inherently sensitive, and is therefore open for broad interpretation as to classification, particularly with respect to Foreign Government Information. Instances of classified information being deliberately transmitted via unclassified email were the rare exception and resulted in adjudicated security violations. There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.

And those criminal referrals will go nowhere…

2 Likes

The late Friday afternoon news dump tells you all you need to know about how insignificant this report is.

Republican Media will try to pretend it never happened, and will continue screaming about her emails.

Shameful.

1 Like

What authority do they have?

They have all the authority the Judge has given them.

Any result?

Like the half dozen investigation into the Obama scandals you’ll have to wait because they are not over.

You forgot the Deepstate branch.:rofl:

I know, who in their right mind would vote for her when she was too stupid to know what email to use as Secretary of State?

This can’t be - Donald is taking her and the entire DEMOCRAT apparatus down in 2020!

Donald, we trust your unmatched wisdom and eleventy dimensional cunning. Destroy the seditious traitors of America next year!

2 Likes

Don’t despair, we still have the FISA declass stuff. I’m putting all of my eggs on that basket, I know Trump will not fail to deliver the goods.

2 Likes

Judge Lamberth also has questions, this is far from over for her!

U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth commented: “I’ll tell you everything they’ve discovered in this period raises serious questions about what the hell the State Department’s doing here.”