Starting to See Why Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez So Frightens Conservatives

Or do they drink it? Who knows…………

1 Like

I don’t know.

It’s bad for engines not designed to burn it because the ethanol is corrosive.

Ok. I defer to your expertise. All I know is it created a huge black market.

Does have corrosive properties to ethanol, new vehicles are made with lots of aluminum heads and other parts such as rings to prevent that from happening. It’s also attract water from my understanding…specially in the tank if it sits to long.

Nope. Definitely Starr’s defense when he was defending Jeffrey Epstein…

and his excuse during the Baylor fiasco.

Man who definitely sticks to his themes

[quote=“DMK, post:1138, topic:157114, full:true”]

IDK, ask them.

Are they inaccurate or are they only inaccurate because they are coming out from the right?

No, inaccurate because they were either wrong or entirely fictional… All this documented throughout this thread.

Ha. It appears that their most recent former president was involved in it.

That’s convenient.

I heard it from libs defending Clinton. Two consenting adults, blah blah blah.

Water mixes into it readily, as it does with diesel fuel. It’s an advantage at low levels as it prevents pure water from going into the engine, but when it reaches a critical point, it can overwhelm water filters. We got a bad load of diesel once (1200 gallons) and had to change water filters several times a week on all the diesel engines.

Of course you did. It’s the defense used by people on both sides. The hilarious thing is when people on who use the defense to protect their guy use the same criticism to bash those they do not agree with.

I don’t care a bit about what Donald Trump did with Stormy Daniels or Karen McDougall. The only person whose opinion about it is of any importance is Melania Trump. She can chose to accept, not accept or not believe her husband was unfaithful and then decide how she wants to live her life. I extend the same view to Bill Clinton. Hillary’s decision to maintain her marriage was a private decision… no business of mine.

But Ken Starr:

1. Why was it necessary to publish all the details in his report on Clinton… if only for how that embarrassed Monica Lewinsky
  2. Then his being dismissed from Baylor for failing to protect the safety of young women… really made me wonder about his personal tastes
  3. And then I saw he was a lead lawyer in the Jeffrey Epstein matter.

Three strikes, maybe?

And Hildawg defended a child rapist and laughed. I couldn’t be a lawyer.

And I don’t care for Starr.

Clinton was the court appointed attorney for a child molester. She laughed because the case destroyed her faith in polygraphs (the molester passed one).

Some professions require you to do some things to help people you despise. You shouldn’t go into medicine either.

Returns from investment in stocks is an example of non-“sweat of the brow” income.

Any Conservative in their right mind, should ultimately love Alexandra
Cortez.

I know that I do!!! lol. for reasons that I won’t go into.

I want Clinton to vanish from political conversation.

Double balderdash. It cannot expect the same of children younger than at least 12.

:rofl:

Seeing a child as an “investment” is such an anti-human view.

And, your elitism is showing.

Just to be a pest, I always laugh whenever someone utters this trite phrase. It’s like the stereotype of hipster douchebags I have in my head.