STAGED OUTRAGE: Former ICE Boss Confirms BARACK OBAMA ‘Built Immigration Detention Centers’ in 2015

Originally published at: STAGED OUTRAGE: Former ICE Boss Confirms BARACK OBAMA ‘Built Immigration Detention Centers’ in 2015 | Sean Hannity

Despite wild accusations from far-left Democrats like Representatives Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar, Barack Obama’s ICE boss confirms the former President built multiple immigration detention facilities along the US-Mexico border.

“Former President Barack Obama’s top immigration chief in charge of removing illegal immigrants said that the ‘cages’ Democrats have accused President Trump of housing children in were the brainchild of the Obama administration,” reports the Washington Examiner.

“I’ve been to that facility, where they talk about cages. That facility was built under President Obama under (Homeland Security) Secretary Jeh Johnson. I know because I was there when it was built,” said Thomas Homan, who served as Obama’s executive Associate Director.

“The kids are being housed in the same facility built under the Obama administration. If you want to call them cages, call them cages. But if the left wants to call them cages and the Democrats want to call them cages then they have to accept the fact that they were built and funded in FY 2015,’” he added.

“It’s chain link dividers that keeps children separate from unrelated adults. It’s about protecting children,” said Homan.

Senator Elizabeth Warren toured the Homestead Immigration Detention Center in Florida Wednesday where she complained about a lack of emergency border funding; ironically missing a pivotal vote on…emergency border funding.

“There are a lot of different ways that we get in the fight. And one of them is that you show up. I’m at the Homestead detention center today and I hope you’ll be watching,” posted Warren on social media.

There are a lot of different ways that we get in the fight. And one of them is that you show up. I'm at the Homestead detention center today and I hope you'll be watching. https://t.co/vzXqUlaiIM

— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) June 26, 2019

.@ewarren outside the Homestead detention center: “It is a stain on our country.” pic.twitter.com/xfNYOdomte

— Elizabeth Landers (@ElizLanders) June 26, 2019

Instead of making it to the Senate vote on emergency border funding at 2pm, Elizabeth Warren is holding a photo op outside the Homestead Detention Center in Florida to talk about…

[you guessed it]

the need for emergency border funding.pic.twitter.com/ni2o5QPd9k

— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) June 26, 2019

“Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren missed Wednesday’s border-funding vote because she was outside Homestead migrant detention facility in Florida, complaining about the crisis at the border,” reports the Daily Caller.

Warren toured the Homestead Immigration Detention Center in Florida Wednesday; calling the facility a “stain on our country” while failing to mention the complex was opened by former President Obama in 2015.

“What is happening at Homestead to children, what is happening is a direct result of activities of the United States government. It’s wrong. It’s a stain on our country and we must speak out. We speak out as a people, we speak out as moral citizens, not just of the United States but of the world,” said Warren.

Read the full report at the Washington Examiner.