Staffer for Political Organization affiliated with the Democratic Party registers 18 Dead People to vote

Andrew J. Spieles Caused 18 False and Fraudulent Voter Registration Forms to be submitted to the Harrisonburg Registrar’s Office in Connection with the November 2016 National Election

I really thought this sort of thing didn’t happen anymore

Registration issues are fairly common, but as these cases almost always show, no voter fraud occurred. Good to see that confirmed here as well.

1 Like

Ignoring, in this story from a year and a half ago, that this person was caught and was charged, as this is already against the law.

1 Like

The system worked. Cool.

Yes. The Democrat did jail time, just as he should have.

Are trumpers preparing conspiracy theory talking points for if the House is lost is November? Sounds like it.

1 Like

I’m glad he got caught. Looks like the system is working.

So yes, these things happen and they are almost always caught.

Some broke the law 18 months ago, got caught and was sentenced. So, what’s the point here?

Proof that 3 million illegals voted?

3 Likes

And they all voted in California. :grinning:

Registering after getting their drivers license.

Woo Hoo!

The system worked and fraud was caught and the perp was dealt with!

Woo Hoo!

Not one ballot was fraudulently cast!

Not one fraudulent vote was counted!

Woo Hoo!

Why?

People are still people, some can’t be trusted to do the right thing, either they will be intentionally criminal, or as I suspect this idiot was, just plain lazy and thinking he would not get found out.

Personally I oppose such registration type drives as the one that lead to this fraud.

I also oppose motor voter registration of electors.

Both methods lead to too many mistakes, all though few, still too many for my thinking.