Spicey sees no evidence that Mueller's investigation is a "witch hunt"

I have a bridge for sale…

How much more fun would it be if we all pretended the other personas at Hannity.com were actual important people in Washington? You could be Paul Ryan.

The rule would be, you can’t pick your own name. Only other people could name you, and your name will just have to stick over time.

Recall when Bill Clinton’s guy, Mike McCurry, said that if Clinton ever asked him to lie, he would quit. Now there is integrity.

Btw… shortly thereafter, he quit…

And I thought we were friendly. I don’t think I could even pretend to be as spineless as Ryan.

Don’t blame the player.

Your bar is pretty low.

Must be. I’m here replying to you. :slight_smile:

Shame Spicey couldn’t claim the same integrity.

For reals. This game would be fun. Lets start calling people the name of people in Washington who their posting history matches the rhetoric/speeches of the politician/high profile figure. This would be the geekiest game ever played.

This game will be great.

Then I’m going to have to call you Trump. You are all over the place. :slight_smile:

Nobody takes me serious. This is a million dollar idea.

:). Nite Donald.

It is an idea with legs. The trouble comes once those legs start running.

What do you call a dog with no legs?

It doesn’t matter, it’s not going come anyways.

That is their job

And it’s the job of the President’s press team to make sure the President is never seen in a negative light. No “so called journalist” will be allowed within 50 feet of the President unless they’re screened up, down, and all the way to tuesday o’clock unless it can be made sure they aren’t going to ambush the president with questions like: “Is Russia bad?”, “Do you support treason?”, and “Is collusion illegal?”

If the Republican Party is so great, why haven’t they been cutting spending, shrinking bureaucracy or any of the other things they should be standing for? These are the things Trump wants done, but the Republicans wont do. They never needed any help from Trump to be seen as, Democrat Lite.

Or, is Putin lying?

Putin doesn’t lie. In Russia you are the lie.

Stupid question for a so called reporter to ask Trump while Putin is standing next to him. I woulda been ticed off too.